Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea || m.c.

"You look so wonderful in your dress

I love your hair like that

The way it falls on the side of your neck

Down your shoulders and back"

I knocked a couple times on her door, waiting for it to swing open so I could see her beautiful face once again. I nervously smoothed down the blazer I'd worn tonight, along with a plain white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and vans. Its about as smart as you'll ever see me dressed. I ruffled my hair a little before knocking again and waiting. She didn't half like to take her time when she was getting ready. The next thing I know, the door swings open. I smiled, but it was quickly replaced by a frown as my eyes stumble upon her roommate.

"Well don't look so disappointed Michael." Jenny joked.

"Sorry, I thought you were Y/N." I apologised as she motioned for me to come inside, which i did. I stood in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs as Jenny closed the front door before joining me in the hallway.

"Hey Y/N, Michaels here!" She shouted up the stairs, with a muffled 'I'll be down now' in reply. I smiled at the sound of her voice.

Jenny nodded to me as a 'did you hear her?' sort of look and I nodded in reply as she walked back into the living room, leaving me alone in the hallway.

I awkwardly shuffled in the same spot as I stared down at my feet. When I heard the faint clanking of heels my head instantly shot up to see Y/N walking down the stairs. I stood in awe of her. She looked breathtaking. she wore a simply black dress with her dark brown hair tucked behind one ear so that it fell down her neck and back. She kept her eyes on her feet as she tried not to fall over in the black wedged boots she was wearing.

She finally reached the bottom of the stairs and looked up. She shot me a sheepish smile as I stared at her, I was truly shocked by how beautiful she looked. She wore hardly any makeup, making her look even more stunning.

"Hey." She smiled at me, causing me to shake from my daydream.

"Hey." I replied with a small smile. "You look wonderful." I whispered a little before placing a quick kiss on her cheek. I knew she hated being complimented, as she was so insecure, but I honestly thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world and I really felt that she needed to be constantly reminded of that.

Her cheeks flushed, and I wrapped an arm loosely behind her back before signalling, with my other arm, to the door. "Shall we?" I asked politely, she nodded and began walking towards the door, as I followed behind her.

*~*~*

This is so bad, i'm sorry. It's 1am, but i felt i needed to update because it feels like forever since i updated but in reality it was like wednesday. Anyway. I love you. Thank you for getting my imagines to 500 views, it means a lot.💕