Study || m.c.

You kept your head down, pushing up your reading glasses that had slipped down your nose slightly, focusing on the textbook that sat on your bed in front of you. You chewed on the end of your pen before noting down the key points of which the textbook was explaining.

You sighed, lifting your head as you stretched out your back, feeling it crack a little as the pain of being hunched over for 6 hours was finally catching up with you.

You leaned back against the headboard of your bed, running your hands through your loosely tied hair as you stared into space. You felt like crying with the amount of pressure being forced upon you. There was so much work for you to do and you had no idea how you were going to revise it all by next week.

Your eyes pricked with tears but your brushed them away and took a deep breath before picking back up your pen and taking yourself back to work.

"Y/N," Your eyes focused on the textbook as you read through the last paragraph on the page, mumbling to yourself as you did so. "Y/N." You glanced up for a split second, not stopping to talk as you continued to read, noting down the main points of what the paragraph was saying. "Y/N!" You started writing quicker until you finished the paragraph and averted your attention to your needy boyfriend standing at the door of your shared bedroom.

"Yeah?" You removed your glasses from the bridge of your nose and placed them on the bed as you rested a hand on your pained back.

"You're working too hard, sweetheart. Take a break." Michael shot you a sad look as he walked over to the bed and sat on the edge beside you.

"I'm fine, I have a lot to do. I don't have time for a break." You shrugged, leaning back against the headboard again, feeling the sharp pains running through your back.

You were so very beyond stressed, you just wanted to collapse into your bed and fall asleep right there and then.

"Come on babe, you're exhausted. Get yourself ready for bed whilst I clear up your work and bring up a hot chocolate." You smiled very softly before nodding as Michael cleared your bed of your work and you swiftly changed into pj shorts and Michael's Metallica shirt.

You crawled into bed and under the covers just as Michael re-entered the room with a mug of hot chocolate in his hands.

"Now you sip on that whilst we talk and cuddle okay?" He ordered. You nodded taking the mug from his hands and taking a quick sip before placing it aside.

You smiled as Michael stripped down to his underwear before climbing into bed next to you and wrapping his arms tightly around you.

You resettled into his chest, leaving a short trail of kisses leading to his neck before your eyes grew tired.

"Goodnight, Y/N." Michael left a small kiss at the the top of your forehead as you hummed in response, laying at the base of his neck with your lips lightly touching his skin as your eyes fluttered shut.

*~*~*

idk how i feel about this.

i've got an exam tomorrow so i had to write this imagine real quick like rn so its not perfect ya feel.

i've got mocks for the next two weeks so i'll try to update but it may be a lil hard, so i apologise in advance for my soon to be absence.

ily tysm for 61k thats just insane.