Hospitals || c.h.

(lets be honest here, we're all like 8, nobody - i hope - has had to experience a birth/pregnancy and neither have i so excuse my lack of knowledge)

"Cal, calm down, I'm sure everything's fine." Luke pleaded as I paced along the hallways.

"How can I calm down when she's in there all alone and they won't even give me the slightest clue as to how she is?" I snapped at him, not wanting to receive any comfort but instead wanting to see Y/N.

"Look, getting angry about this isn't going to do anyone any good." He reasoned but I simply ignored him.

"How would you know, Luke! Is your fucking girlfriend laying in a hospital bed?!" I raised my voice as I turned to face Luke. "Jesus christ, why won't they let me in?!" I cursed at myself as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Calum, sit down," Luke walked over to me, near dragging me to a seat and sitting me down. "Everything will be fine, she's going to be fine, the baby will be fine. Its okay, you just need to relax." He rested a hand on my shoulder as I let my head fall into my hands.

"But- but I'm the father, why won't they let me in?" I whispered, running my hands along my face in exhaustion.

"Cal, its been a half hour. She isn't going to have to baby for a long time yet." Luke continued to try to make me feel better but nothing was working. "Your parents and Mali are on their way and so are Mikey and Ash okay? You'll be surrounded by family and soon enough they'll let you in, so calm down." He pleaded.

"Cal, the doctor said you can come in now, the baby won't be too far along now." I glanced up to see Y/N's mum standing over me. I immediately rose to my feet, thanking her before rushing towards Y/N's hospital room.

I pushed the door open to see Y/N exhaustedly laying down on the hospital bed. Her eyes darted towards me as I rushed towards her.

"Hey baby, how're you guys doing?" I cooed, leaning down at the edge of the bed and holding onto her hand.

"We're okay," She smiled, her eyes drooping slightly as she held onto my hand weakly.

"You should get some sleep whilst you can Miss Y/L/N." The nurse smiled sweetly before exiting the room and leaving both Y/N and I alone.

"I'm scared," She whispered, leaning her head to the side so she was looking over at me.

Even with her hair tousled and beads of sweat forming on her forehead she still managed to look beautiful.

"Everything's gonna be okay, honey. You're doing great so far." I lifted her hand and pressed my lips to it as her eyes finally closed. I stood myself back up and pulled over a chair before kissing the top of her head and sitting beside her.

~

"He's so beautiful." I gaped in awe as I stared down at the little boy that lay in my arms. I bounced gently back and forth as he slept quietly, his little fingers moving ever so slightly every now and then. "Well done, baby." I smiled as I glanced up at Y/N who lay in the hospital bed watching the two of us.

"You're so good with him already," She laughed breathlessly as I walked back over to her. She shuffled over allowing me to sit down beside her, lifting up our baby and resting his fragile frame against my chest.

"I bet when he's older he's gonna play bass just like his daddy and he can come to football games with me and we can cheer on Liverpool." My smile grew as I watched him purse his lips together and wiggle his legs. "See he's already learning to kick, he's gonna be-"

"He's barely a couples hours old, Cal." Y/N laughed lightly as I hushed her.

"Its never too early to get him started." I argued, leaning down and kissing the top of his head. "How'd I get so lucky?" I questioned, moving my free arm to Y/N and locking my fingers with hers.

I turned to her, pressing my lips to hers, only breaking away as a smile made its way onto my face.

"I love you," I sighed.

"I love you too, Cal."

*~*~*

so this sucked, lol

pls do not point out mistakes, the effort of rereading this is too much

i broke my phone charger so its kinda hard to update but i'm trying