Sing || l.h.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house," You sang along to the track as you showered. "If things go wrong we can knock it down." You smiled as you washed out your hair and the rest of yourself before climbing out of the shower.

"My three words have two meanings," You wrapped the towel around your chest as you sat on the ledge of the bath. "But theres one thing on my mind," You squinted your eyes a little as you hit the note. "Its all for you, mmhm." You shook your head in amusement before standing up and beginning to dry yourself.

"And its dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm." You pulled out your razor and began shaving your left leg as you sang. "If you're broken I will mend you, and keep you sheltered from the storm thats raging on, now." You started on the right leg as you continued to sing along.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you're getting down, and out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now." You put your razor back before dabbing your hair w/ your towel so it wasn't quite so wet.

"I'm out of sight, I'm out mind, I'll do it all for you in time." You used your spare towel to wrap up your hair. "And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now."

"I'm gonna paint you by numbers and colour you in," You smiled as you heard Luke's voice singing along from outside the bathroom door. "If things go right we can frame it," He continued as you pulled open the bathroom door. "And put you on a wall." He smiled brightly as he saw you shake your head.

"And its so hard to say it, but I've been here before." You sang as you walked past him, leaving your phone in the bathroom. "Now I'll surrender up my heart, and swap it for yours." You walked into your shared bedroom, turning to see Luke was following you.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you're getting down." You smiled as he sang to you, resting his hands on your waist. "And out of all these things I've done," He took a step closer to you, nuzzling his nose against yours causing a smile to overtake you. "I think I love you better now." He whispered before lightly pressing his lips to yours.

*~*~*

lucas robert, I am one step closer to slapping you, jc.

hello its been a while, i meant to update like two other imagines but they're really sad so i postponed writing them to write this happy lil imagine :-)