Gabriel ≫ How to save a life

Imagine Gabriel...being sad because he couldn't save your life in time.

He stopped eating his favourite sweets. All he does it sulk and drinks. He never had those women at the apartment anymore. His apartment was a mess. There was no cakes anymore. He just sat on his chair drinking and staring at the blank wall. He looked over the picture next to him. He gives a small smile.

It was you with you hands on you lips and your eyes close. Gabriel with his arm around your shoulder and him planting a sweet kiss on your cheek. It was christmas that time and you both went to New York. It was snowing and it struck midnight when the picture was taken. That was a few years ago. You and Gabriel were always close. Even if you weren't an angel. He always consider you as his angel. You have been going out for the past few years, he was planning to make you marry him. When you marry him you become a angel.

He was too late.

He sighed and went to the kitchen and went to grab another beer when he saw the little note you gave him when you went to work. It made him think about the past.

Gabriel was out when you went. He looked at the note that you left on the desk.

Gone to work babe. I love you xx I made pancakes help yourself. See you tonight.

He laughed as you always cared for him no matted how much a dick he was.

Now you slipped right through his fingers. Maybe it was for the best. Maybe it was his father punishing him. He sighed and grabbed another beer. He went back to his seat and sighed. You were just right there. In front of him. You saved him from getting killed. He was too late. He knife plunged into your heart and the life in you faded away. The angel smiled at the archangel. The angel was killed by Gabriel but he was so sad that he could be a major dick that got you killed.

Gabriel was not going to forgive himself. He wasn't going to Crowley. He still need his soul. So he planned a way to bring you back from the dead. He took all the most prize possession of yours. But there was more to the plan.

Gabriel sad was new to all of the angels above. His father pitied him. If Lucifer and Michael saw what his brother was like now. They would make sure he was alright like a good brother but they had to fight. He had enough with all the drama. He wanted to die but he couldn't leave the mission that his father have given him. The only thing that is keeping him alive is the last word you said to him.

"No matter what. I am with you. Through the worst. Through the good. Just don't stop and give up. Please. I love you..."