Chapter 64

Althea's POV:

I woke up to the sound of loud voices downstairs. I quickly got out of bed and sprinted down the stairs cautiously. "You guys okay!?" I yelled. I caught everyone in the living room.

"Yeah were just playing Mario kart." Chandler joked and I rolled my eyes as they all laughed at me. "Can't you guys play Mario kart without having to be so fucking loud?" I said

"Nope. It's required." Chandler hissed back. The guys went back to playing Mario kart and I saw Nash and Hayes filming a couple vines outside. Hayes was leaving in a few days, and so was I.

I was going to go back upstairs to get more sleep because it was way to early in the morning. My eyes felt droopy and my legs ready to crumble of exhaustion.

"You wanna come with me today?" Anna asked me as she came out of her room.

"To where?"

"Well, I was planning out going out to shop alone...but since you're leaving in a few days...I suggest you come." She said with a half smile. I wiped away the sleepy in my eyes and let out a small laugh. "Yeah, sure, when? Later today? Tonight?"

"Right now." Anna said in a heavy tone

"Right now!?"

"Yeah."

"Anna, are you serious?!"

"Yes I'm serious. Now go get ready. We leave in a few minutes." She said as she turned her heel to walk down the stairs. My body woke up as I rushed to get ready.

*

Once I finished getting ready I started making my way to the front of the house. Where Nash and Hayes just happened to come through the front door at the exact time I was leaving.

"Babe, where are you going?" Hayes asked as Nash followed behind him.

"I'm going out with Anna. We'll be back later today."

"Be safe okay? And call me if anything happens"

"Yeah thanks mom." I joked as I gave him a little peck on the cheeks before I ran out the door to meet up with Anna in the car.

*

The drive to the mall was a nonstop conversation between Anna and I. This is what I liked about being with Anna. She never let the conversation die down. And being with her for a while made me realize how badly I would really miss her.

"Do you really have to leave?" Anna said quietly as she turned the volume to the music down.

"I have to Anna...it's my dream to-"

"I know...and I'm proud of you." She said with a half smile towards me before glancing back at the road.

I felt my eyes starting to get watery and my jaw clenching trying to stop myself.

"You're making me cry." I said to Anna which caused her to chuckle.

*

The mall was crowded not like usual. Anna and I didn't buy much. We stopped by at target again because Anna wanted to look for some props for her next photo shoot gig. This time I was more careful and aware of my surroundings.

"What about this?" Anna held up a rubber duck, I snickered.

"Why do you need that for a photo shoot?" I asked

"It's for your baby."

"My baby?"

"Yeah. Didn't you want me to take pictures of the baby once it's born?"