Chapter 45

Hayes's POV:

When she asked me that, I didn't know how to react or what to feel. At first I felt excited and felt my cheeks burning. But as I watched her turn around and pull the string to her bathing suit top and watch it slip off to her ankles. I suddenly felt nervous.

Chandler always messed around with me and told me;

-"You gotta hit that perfectly"

-"find their soft spot"

-"deeper the better"

-"go slow and hit that perfect spot"

But to be honest, I actually thought no girl would want something so rough. Something that had no feeling with it. It seemed more like pain than actual love.

As she slipped off every piece of her clothing that was covered with either paint or egg shells. her back was faced to me. I bit my lip. The thought of holding her and tracing her body lightly with my hand as the hot watered poured over us switched my brain off.

But instead, turned the rest of me on...

None of chandler's advice came to my mind. Instead, I wanted to do something different.

Something that would show her how much I loved her. No, not putting her through a lot of pain to show my affection. Something that would show her how much I loved her without a lot of pain, but also showed her.

No guy will show her how much they love her, better than me.

Althea's POV:

What the fuck did I just do.

I didn't even know why I asked him that In the first place. I don't know if it was the urge to run my hand down his upper body as his blue piercing eyes monitored my every body movement or that I wanted to press my lips against his for no apparent reason at all.

I was bare naked. How fucking stupid of myself. Hayes had shut the door and he was leaning on it as he watched me, I covered myself with the towel. Hayes's face was lighting up as he stared at the ground with a goofy smile. He let out a small giggle.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea..." I mumbled, staring down at the floor.

Hayes's face was overrun by a smile.

"No,no, I think this is the best idea you've ever had" he said. I wasn't quite sure if he was joking or not. But his voice made my knees tremble a little bit.

"My idea came by accident, okay?"

"Accidents," he said as he widened his eyes a little bit and started slipping his shorts off. I turned around immediately.

I was acting like a 14 year old wimp who was dodging her first kiss, Hayes must've thought how stupid I was.

I heard hayes's laugh and by then I knew he was bare naked like I was.

I felt hayes's strong arms wrap me as my back was turned to him. He fiddled a bit with the top of my towel which was near my breasts.

"Well this beats all my favorite accidents...ever" Hayes whispered in my ear giving my neck a little kiss.I could feel his fast beating heart even behind the towel and his warm breathing on my neck made my knees feel even weaker, like they were jelly and I was ready to collapse on the bathroom floor.

"Hayes, I'm nervous to be around you right now. And I don't even know why"

"I know, your jittery and you flinched when I gave your neck a kiss. But I didn't know you still got nervous around me" he said, giving me a little goofy smile. I knew he had felt even more powerful now that he knew I was still a big clumsy nervous goof around him.