Chapter 6

Althea's POV:
Later that night we didn't do much, we spent the whole day having a movie and tv show marathon,

the guys were staying overnight. but for some reason the weather in LA wasn't really good. It got dark and a rain storm started hitting hard. We were in the middle of watching 'john tucker must die' when the power shut off.

"What's going?!!?" Anna screamed,
The power was out and it was pitch black. I couldn't see who was who, or where everyone was.

"Relax guys, the power is just out from the storm" Andrea announced, the room got silent for a moment and all you could hear was the rain thumping on the roof and the lightning striking. I don't get it. The weather was fine yesterday. The weather needs to control it's hormones geez.

"I think there's a flashlight in the cabinet in the kitchen" Andrea said, I couldn't see her. But she sounded pretty close to me,

"I'll get it" I said, putting my hands out and trying to be careful.

"Ouch!" Chandler exclaimed,
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" i said, I accidentally ran into him as I got up from my seat. Still not able to see where I was going.

"Be careful where you're going" Andrea said, "gee thanks I didn't know" I replied sarcastically. We all laughed, trying to overcome the quietness from the dark.

I was still trying to make my way to the kitchen, I was careful with every step I took. I even counted.

1..2...3, every single step. Just take 3 steps at a time.

1..2.. OH GOD,

My leg got caught in one of the kitchen table's legs. I thought for sure I was going to break my neck or something. But something caught my fall..

Someone.

"WOAH" a voice called,
My body flung and landed in this person's arms. The person pulled me into a strong embrace. And I realized only one person gives really tight hugs like that.. Hayes.

It was like a flash before my eyes, one minute I was walking and then I tripped.

I felt his lips meet mine as we fell together.

We both realized what had happen, but for some reason. He didn't pull away or stop. He just kept kissing. I did too. It's not like I wanted him to pull away.

His lips were soft like I remembered and he kissed harder the longer we stayed in that moment,

"Althea? Are you okay? I heard someone fall" Jen called out,

I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen, it was more than 1 person. I could tell. The floor shook a bit as Hayes and I lay there.

When Hayes heard the footsteps he didn't pull away either. He just kissed me harder.

"Did you get that flashlight??" Jen asked, we were still in the dark so no one saw Hayes and I on the ground.

I didn't Reply, I tried too, but Hayes wouldn't pull away. He wouldn't let me either. I tried, but he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body and kissed me even harder.

"Argh. I'll get it" Andrea said, as she got the light from the cabinet and turned it on. She flashed the light around the kitchen more, the roof, the fridge,

"Wheres Althea?" Anna called,
"Hey I just realized, has anybody seen Hayes?" Jeff called out from the living room. He was still there with Maria, along with raffy and chandler.

Andrea shined the light around more when she caught me and Hayes, she let the light sit on Hayes and I revealing our moment.

"well, well, look what we have here" Andrea smirked as she laughed.

"Oh my god" Jen said, as she started laughing also.

Hayes and I pulled back, he looked at me and we got up.

Raffy, chandler, Maria and Jeff came running into the kitchen

"What happened?!" Maria yelled,
"Well, it looks like they were close to frickel frackling" Jen said, as they all smirked at Hayes and I.

"Oh damn.." Jeff said,
"No stop, that's po*n" raffy said, as he made a Miranda sings remark.

Oh gosh, my friends.

We all laughed, and they left the kitchen. I got up and so did Hayes.

"Um.. It was an accident?" He said, scratching the back of his head with
His hand, even though I couldn't fully see him.

I laughed, "some 'accident'"
"Of course" he said laughing as well,
"You're very good at 'accidents'" I said,
It was still dark in the kitchen because Andrea took the light to the living room but I saw hayes lick his lips, "my favorite accident ever" he said, as he left the kitchen.

Mine too. I mumbled to myself.