Chapter 67

**The next morning**

I woke up to the sun beaming through the window. Kacey didn't cry much last night and I was thankful for that. Most moms would've already gone insane to their crying newborns all night long. But not me.

It was a new day..and a few days before Hayes and I would be going away for 2 years. I pushed the thought farther into my head. I just wanted to have a good day. I sighed as i gently placed my sleeping baby girl onto the bed, surrounding her with pillows in case she shifted over and so she wouldn't fall off the bed. Believe me, my mom once told me a story of how I fell off of the bed when I was little. She reminds me of it a lot, I'm not quite sure why. But I sometimes think it's because she can't handle the thought of me growing up just yet.

I got dressed in a fresh new pair of clothes and instantly felt better. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine in my hospital bedroom's bathroom. Once I got back Hayes was coming through the door with chandler behind him.
"Morning love," Hayes said as he came over to me and gave me quick peck on the cheek. He went went over to the bed and gave baby kacey a peck on the cheek also. "And good morning to you my little lovely" Hayes said.
"So what's the plan for today?" I asked. Indirected to Hayes and chandler.
"Well, we just thought of a regular day at home. You know?" Chandler said
"That's it?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Hayes and I leave In a few days and that's all you guys have planned? Not even go out to eat or something?"
Chandler and Hayes exchanged looks before chandler chuckled.
"Nope. No big plans for today. Maybe pizza and a movie?" Chandler joked. Hayes started packing baby kacey and my things as well.
"Ready?" Hayes asked.
"Ready." On the way out of the hospital I gave Dr Rowell and hazel both a Goodbye hug, neither of them knew they wouldn't see me again. But I thought it would be better to leave it at that. I thanked Dr Rowell for everything she had done for me. Same thing goes to hazel. I didn't know hazel that long, but she was an amazing girl. She told me about how she lost her boyfriend Augustus and how he had given her an Infinity within the numbered days and that warmed my heart. I wished hazel and Dr Rowell both the best and then Hayes, chandler and I went to Jeff's new car that he had bought (because of what had happened before) and drove home.

*
Once we got home, we came home to a surprise. Everyone was there. And by everyone. I mean, everyone. Anna, Andrea, Jeff, raffy, Maria, Mae, Jen, uncle Philip, Cameron, Nash, carter, Taylor, Aaron, Matt, jack j, jack g, Shawn, just everybody. They all filled the house with a welcoming hello and bright smiles. Andrea confronted us first with another chocolate cake specially made by her. This time it said. "Welcome home kacey Monica Grier" I smiled at her sending her a glance of thank you.

*
that was mostly how our day went. It was like a little party of ours, not a big party. But it was some what a party. It carried on until midnight and longer. I went to bed early to put kacey to bed also. She was more complicated to put to bed tonight rather than last night at the hospital. Some of the girls were playing just dance downstairs and some went to bed also like me. The guys were downstairs partying and filming vines and such.

"Babe?" Hayes said as the door creaked open.
"Yeah?" I mumbled
"Could you come down for a couple minutes?"
"My god, Grier, what did you break this time?" I said as I got up from bed and sat up. Hayes laughed as he shook his head. "No, I mean. Nash wants you and I to be in his next YouTube vid that he's posting soon. Tomorrow or so,"
"Now? Really?" I said as I looked back at baby kacey who was softly resting.
"Yes now, I promise we won't do anything to wake her up" he said directly speaking about baby kacey.
I sighed. "Alright fine. But it's 2 am, of I'm cranky tomorrow it's all your fault." Hayes laughed, "gladly." And both of us made our way downstairs.

*

Some of the guys were drinking and I'm surprised none of them had thrown up yet. Nash was seated by the empty white wall with a tripod and camera set up. Cam stood behind the camera scrolling through his phone.
"Ready?" Nash said to Hayes and I.
"Wait, what's this-"
"Ready." Hayes said cutting him off and grabbed me by the wrist so I was seated next to him.
"Hey guys! So this week I have an announcement to make. Hayes, cam, and I and some of the other guys are going on a 2 YEAR tour and I just wanted to let you guys know that our plane leaves in a few days and that's when the tour starts," Nash looked at Hayes and I like we were going to announce something as well. Instead Hayes nodded and wrapped his arm around me.
"And, another announcement. Poo bear over here is a father now!" Nash said with excitement as motioned to Hayes who was smiling and his cheeks were turning red. "So that means...sadly...Hayes won't see Althea or their baby kacey for 2 years..." Nash said. Cameron made a couple sad sound effects behind the camera to lighten up the mood a bit with his humor.
"But, that does not mean they are breaking up. Or that Hayes is abandoning his daughter. I hope you guys wish them the best and yeah, I can't wait to see all of you guys!" Nash said as he spoke into the camera. I rested my head onto hayes's shoulder as Nash continued his long rant.
"I love you..." I whispered to Hayes. I suddenly wanted to cry into his shoulder. To just sit there at the exact moment until the few days were up and we had to say goodbye.
"I love you too." Hayes said.

Nash finished his rant and said goodbye to his viewers though the camera.