Chapter 12

Hayes's POV:

when Haley said that I was the father I knew she was lying 100%. The last time I saw her was at a crazy party when we were 16. She was drunk. When I say drunk I mean, COMPLETELY drunk. Yes I was at the party, but I didn't do anything with her. I couldn't even stand being near her. And now that dj was back I needed to look out for Althea more, he practically somewhat abused her and violated her. So I needed to look out for her, well.. Not that I really much needed to..

But I wanted to.

Althea's POV:
the car ride home was much different to when we drove to Haley's. Everyone had this shocked look in their faces, and I felt like shivers were going through my spine. I flinched to the thought of dj, not sure if I was scared or nervous. But I'm pretty sure both. Hayes must've noticed I was flinching since I was on his lap. He held onto me tighter.

"So.. Chandler's not the father?" Anna asked silently.
Chandler laughed, "nope." He said.
"Good" Anna said, as she kissed chandler on the cheek.
We all laughed, "what about you hayes?" Jeff joked,
"Nope, still a virgin" he said.

My heart melted to how cute that was, how he REALLY wasn't afraid to admit it. The way he said it made him sound like his 13 year old self. A soft cute gentle voice.

"Cmon man" chandler said, as he nudged hayes's leg. "You've never.. Hit that?" Chandler continued, we all laughed. "Nawh" Hayes said,

A part of me felt a little uncomfortable. After what happened with Haley and dj It felt so wrong to talk about "babies" and "sex" and such. I mean, when you have a baby, you're suppose to love the person also who "helped" with the baby. But Haley didn't look so happy herself, she looked miserable. Like a Cinderella story. But backwards. The past Haley was Cinderella at the ball, and now. She's the slave.

When we pulled up at our drive way at our house, everyone piled out of the car quickly and went inside the house. Mae was home and we filled her in on what was happening, such as the big fuss about Haley, chandler, Hayes and dj. I guess you miss a lot even within 2 days.

"Guys, we better get going" raffy said,
Chandler checked his phone for the time. "He's right, we should get going"
"Alright" Jeff said, as he kissed Maria on the cheek.

"Wait!" Anna called,
Chandler, Hayes, raffy and Jeff turned around letting their eyes have full attention on Anna.
"Yeah?" All the guys said at the same time, we laughed at that small little thing.
"I haven't done a photo shoot in a long time, and I want something new for my portfolio for other clients to see. Would you guys want to help out and be in it?" Anna asked,
The guys traded each other looks and spoke at separate Times.
"I'm sorry, but I have a Filming tomorrow for the show" chandler said,
"I got a recording session tomorrow" raffy said.
Jeff and Hayes exchanged looks, "Jeff and I aren't busy" Hayes said.
"Great! You guys can help out! Bring some extra clothes for change ins between shots" Jeff and Hayes nodded their heads.
"I could use some help from the girls" Anna said, as she looked at us.
"Well.. We planned on doing a shopping day tomorrow... for someone's birthday" Jen said, smirking at me.

I smiled, thankful that she remembered. Everyone looked at me with smiles, especially Hayes. It was like he was eyeing me. As if he was trying to get an answer for some puzzle by eyeing me up and down.

Us girls exchanged looks like the guys did, silence started filling he room.
"I'm not busy" I said, breaking the silence. "I can come help also" Andrea said.
"Great! It's all settled! See you guys tomorrow" Anna said to the guys.

So I guess Andrea and I were helping out with Anna's photo shoot tomorrow. And Mae, Maria and Jen were going for a shopping day.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.