Chapter 1

***5 years later***
I just landed in LA, completely leaving my life back home. I pursued my dream of becoming a writer and I moved to LA with my close friends Anna,Andrea, Jen, Maria, and Mae. Anna became a stylist because of her love for fashion, she helps out with fashion shows and photo shoots and such. Andrea, Jen and Maria pursued their dream of becoming youtubers. And Mae continued her life long dream of being a professional volleyball player. Of course they moved to LA before me, I haven't seen them in a month. They moved before me because in had to get some things straight at home. And it was harder for me to let go.

The bad news is, Hayes and I broke up around the age of 16. So just 2 years ago. Over the summer we just lost connection I guess, he had magcon, and I was busy planning for my future. I guess we loved each other for so long that we forgot why we were together in the first place. Like we lost the spark we once again. And it was pretty hard for me to let go, a part of me wishes I never heard him say those words to me. But life happens.. And we all need to go our own ways.

The airport was packed, not sure why. But I had to squeeze myself through so many people. As I tried to find my way I got a message from Andrea,

From: Andrea

Where are you????

I smiled, I missed Andrea. A lot.

To: Andrea

Apparently somewhere you're not

I was about to hit send when I felt someone hug me from behind,

Andrea.

"HI! IVE MISSED YOU!" She said, Andrea still had the same rich brown hair and deep brown eyes, and she still had a love for makeup and fashion. She hasn't really changed at all. I could say the same for myself, I still had the same ombrè hair, the same old acne and such. Her brown hair reminded me of chandler, we still talk from time to time, we started talking again when we went to highschool. That was when Hayes and I's relationship started falling apart. And yes, he's still with Haley surprisingly. I wouldn't say Haley changed, she's still pretty mean and devious, but she's much nicer to me than before. Chandler tried out for a part in a TV show, and he got it. And Haley continued her cheerleading journey.

"Should we get going now so you can see everybody else?" Andrea asked,

I realized how I completely zoned out,

"Yeah! Let's go."

She helped me carry my bags and we left the airport.

I guess some things don't really change.