Chapter 13

SURPRISE UPDATE 😊😊👏THANK U FOR 200+ reads
------------------

**later that night**

Hayes's POV:
We arrived back home to Jeff's house. Which was technically OUR house. We both lived together, well. Jeff, chandler, raffy and I. All lived together. Raffy was in the kitchen eating, I don't know what he was eating. But all I know is, he's was obviously eating something like the usual. Chandler was laying down on his bed probably texting Anna and Jeff and I were packing some clothes for Anna's photo shoot tomorrow.

"Hayes, were you Serious earlier?" Chandler said,
"About?"
"Never..hitting it?"
I got quiet for a moment, I knew the guys would think I'm a wuss or something. Heck, probably Althea even thinks I'm one.

"Yeah.." I replied quietly, it came out more like a faint whisper
Chandler's eyes went wide. "Seriously man?? Not even with Jordan?"
I nodded my head.
Jeff threw a pillow at chandler, "shut up chandler, Hayes is probably just wanting his first time to be with someone special"
"Exactly" I said, agreeing with Jeff 100%.
Chandler laughed at Jeff, "you probably haven't hit that that yet either, have ya?"
"No. If my girl's not ready, id respect her opinion" Jeff said, defending himself.
Chandler laughed some more,

"well, since you've hit it, tell us how it feels mr hot shot" I said sarcastically

"I would be honored, well first, you sort of have to get the mood.. You know? Like you start feeling this urge to just..trample them I guess and get on top of them and-"
"Dude quit talking!" Jeff yelled, but I was actually listening to what chandler said.

Mood?

What mood?
What mood am I suppose to feel?
What mood is she suppose to feel?
What mood am I when I just want to love her?
To just show her how much I wanted her?

What mood is there??

Althea's POV:

We all sat in the living room together, watching an episode of a show I didn't know but Anna and Jen were absolutely obsessed over. Andrea and I took a bunch of clothes from our closets and put them in separate duffel bags for the photo shoot tomorrow. Apparently Anna wanted us to be in her portfolio as well.

We all let the soothing sound of home fill the living room. Which also meant complete silence. But something really bothered me, the memory when Haley said Hayes was the father, but he ended up not being The father. Why did Haley say he was? Did they..
No.
They couldn't have,
Hayes said he was a virgin.
and then another question popped into my mind.

"Anna?..." I said,
"Yea?"
"What does...frickel frackling feel like?" I felt like an idiot to ask such a stupid question. But it's not like she was my mom, she was one of my close friends so I don't think it would be that awkward to ask.

Everyone laughed for a few seconds, as did I. Realizing how stupid my question sounded as the words actually came out of my mouth and not the thought of them in my head.

"Well.. I don't know how to describe it" she said,
"Chandler knocked her up so hard she lost her memory" Andrea joked, we all laughed again. See? Not that awkward.
"It feels..well, if it's with someone you love.. Of course you're going to feel some type of way. Losing your virginity to someone you love or don't love, is completely different"
"Health class with Anna" Maria and Mae joked.

"Does it hurt?" Jen asked, I felt like we were a bunch of kindergarten kids who just found out where babies came from.
"Not really, like I said. If you 'do it' with someone you love. It feels better.. Like, a whole shock of joy struck your body. The moment it happens.. You sort of feel great. There's nothing really to be scared about. The only thing to be afraid about is if the "protection" breaks."

We all applauded as a joke, and Anna did a little bow towards us making everyone laugh.
"Why do you ask Althea?" Anna said, giving me a smirk. All their eyes were pierced into me now. I felt their eyes making their way inside my mind.

"Huh?! Oh I-"
"HAYES GONNA GET SOOOME" Jen yelled in a musical tune, making everyone do a little dance.
I nudged her in the shoulder, "no,no. I just-"
And then they started throwing words into my mouth;

-"BUT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT HAYES GETTING SOME DIDNT YOU"
-"HAYES GONNA GET THAT FRICKEL FRACKLE"
-"OH DANG"
-"HAYES GONNA BE SMILIN TONIGHT"
-"YOU THOUGHT ABOUT HAYES AND YOU FRICKEL FRACKLING HAHAHAAH"

No, shut up, no I didn't.

Well.

Maybe I-

Nope.

No thanks.