Chapter 34

"Guys, Hayes has somewhere to be." Nash mumbled as he stuffed another pile of cake into his mouth. I gave Nash a little look, Nash gave me a wide smile back.

"Somewhere to be? It's Althea's birthday and he-" Andrea said in a serious tone but cam cut him off.

"All Hayes told us was to tell Althea to check their room later."

"Later?" I asked cam.

"Yes later. As in not now" cam said and we all laughed.

I decided to just brush the situation off my shoulders and worry about it later.

"I have some other good news though" Anna spoke, causing to get everyone's attention, we all stared at her wide eyed waiting for words to spill out of her mouth.

"Uncle Philip wants us to visit him again, he asked if we could go tomorrow?" Anna said.

"Who's uncle Philip?" Carter questioned,

"He's Anna's uncle. He's the one who let us stay at his cabin when the car ran out of gas" Jeff said.

"All of us? Like, ALL of us?" I asked Anna as I finished the last part of my cake.

"Yeah. ALL of us"

"Overnight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Will there be enough room for us to all stay there?"

Anna got quiet and stared at the ground. Her biting her bottom lip as she thought about my question for a moment.

"We could set up some tents outside if there isn't any room," Shawn said,

We all agreed to Shawn'a Idea. "Oh and maybe raffy and I could do a little duet if we have a bonfire"

"Great idea Shawn!" Anna squealed, "I'll go call uncle Philip right now!" And with that, she exited the room in search of finding the phone.

"So guys, what's the rest of the plan for today?" I asked.

They all looked up at me and gave me a little smirk.

"Well, we kind of have somewhere to be..." Gilinsky mumbled,

My eyes went into a mild wide.

Be somewhere? I wanted to spend my birthday with everybody here, to just have some good laughs and make some good memories. Hayes was already gone, and now the rest of the guys were going as well?

I swallowed the feeling of hurt stuck in my throat and managed to croak out; "oh...okay, that's fine."

The guys for up from their spots and wished me again, another happy birthday. Didn't really know where they were going, maybe meet some fans or something but it didn't matter. All the guys went and the girls stayed.

"We don't need them do we?" Jen said,

"I suppose not" I replied back, even though it actually hurt.

"Maybe we should just go up to yours and hayes's room and have a girl, movie, sleepover night thing?" Andrea said as she started laughing a bit and her ears were red. It looked like something was up, but I just didn't know what.

"Fine" I said, trying to make it sound as happy I could. So we all went upstairs. The bed was made, I'm guessing Hayes made it this morning when I wasn't around or something, Hayes can be really sneaky when he wants to be. The blue covers were perfectly made but on the blue covers was a paper bag and a note beside it.

I stared at it for a moment scanning the bag as I stood in the doorway, the girls behind me were giggling now and nudging each other so they would stop.

I walked over to the bed and picked up the note. It was nice writing, I could read them perfectly fine, so I read it;

Put this on.

Meet me at the park at 8 later tonight. I have a surprise :)

I love you.

-Hayes

I smiled at the note and I could feel my cheeks and the back of my neck burning. The girls came behind me tickling me from behind like I was their little baby sister who was about to go on her first date.

I picked up the bag and pulled out what was inside,

A red dress. similar to the one I wore at the Christmas party 5 years ago, it looked the exact same but just put into a size that would fit me right now, not for my 13 year old self.

The girls snickered and I turned around, I hit them all playfully, "did you guys know about this?"

"Well duh" Anna said,

"Now stop stalling and go get ready"

"It's only-"

"Blah, blah, blah, were helping you get ready" Andrea said as she took the dress from my hand and threw it onto the bed.

"Wait, what are you-"

"Relax. We know what were doing , just like Hayes" Andrea said as they all started fiddling with my hair like they were a bunch of salon stylists and I didn't bother stopping them.

If they knew what they were doing, I trusted them.

Just like how I trusted Hayes.