Chapter 16

Althea's POV:
"Guys were here!" Anna yelled. Excitedly hitting Jeff in the shoulder, Andrea woke up instantly from Anna's yelling.
"Wha? What happen?" Andrea whispered to me, Andrea looked down and saw my hand was placed on hayes's leg. She gave me a smirk, "oh now I see" she continued on. I gave her a quiet little giggle, even though I could see myself a burning red with embarrassment.

Anna got out of the van quickly and ran over to a man who came out of the cabin, I'm guessing it was her uncle.
"Uncle Philip!" She yelled, as she ran over to him for a hug,
"Anna!" He yelled back. Opening his arms for her. he looked around the ages of 35-40. He had black hair and a five o clock shadow. He looked tired but he had the whitest teeth I've ever seen.

Anna and uncle Philip walked over to us. Andrea, Jeff, Hayes and I were standing in front of Jeff's car. "This is Althea, Hayes, Jeff, and Andrea" Anna said, as she pointed towards each of us.
"Nice to meet you" we all said, "you guys as well, hope you guys have a good time, and if you need to change clothes or anything, you can all come in the cabin if you'd like, there's a washroom and 2 spare bedrooms." Uncle Philip continued.
"Thank you" we all said.

We all took our own bags, and Hayes and Jeff helped carry all of Anna's extra bags. We went inside the cabin, which looked like a regular camping cabin to me. Brings back memories.

"You guys can put your stuff over there if you want" Anna said, as she pointed towards a living room with a couch. It felt like a cozy little cabin, the one with the fire place and all, like one of those cheesy Christmas tales.

"Now go get changed!" Anna said to all of us, "wait! Where are we first shooting?" I asked. "We'll take some shots up near the lake, and after that maybe IN the lake, you know?"
"Alright" I replied as Andrea and I were going into one of the spare bedrooms, and Hayes and Jeff in the other.

I wore something more, outdoorsy I guess, I'm not quite sure what to really call it. All I wore was a nice black muscle tank and white shorts with black vans. Andrea did my hair so it was more beach wavy now, showing the ombre off more. Andrea wore a flowery tank that flowed a bit in the wind and blue denim shorts, her hair wavy like mine.

We exited the spare bedroom and met Hayes, Jeff and Anna outside. Hayes wore a blue-ish white sort of long sleeve shirt that he rolled up to his elbows, back skinny jeans and black vans. I didn't see what Jeff was wearing,

mostly because I was busy looking at Hayes.

"So where we going first?" Jeff asked, "to the lake" Anna said, as she held a Nikon Camera in her right hand, and pointed to the direction of the lake with her left.

When we arrived to the lake it was actually more beautiful than I thought, the sun was still up high so the light danced above the gleaming water, and the blue sky was filled with numerous amounts of perfect clouds. I know there isn't such a thing of, 'perfect clouds' but they seemed perfect in the whole scenery of the lake. There were a couple rocks by the side of the lake where we could stand on, and Anna suggested we take a couple shots there.

Hayes went up first. He stood up on the rocks and tried to do his best to pose and not laugh, Andrea and I were mostly making stupid faces behind Anna so Hayes would burst out laughing. And I was sure that soon enough, he would crack up, Jeff stood back and watched and laughed at us.

There was one face I did, I don't remember what it was, but hayes burst out laughing like I predicted and Anna took the perfect shot at great timing.

"Perfect shot!" Anna yelled excitedly,

All I thought about was the perfect Hayes grier posing in front of me.

It sent a hurricane in my heart.

Jeff went next, then Andrea, then me. And then after that, we went back to the cabin to change clothes and go to other areas of the location.

We changed clothes about 5 more times, and I had no more clothes. The last thing I had was a bathing suit, and spandex that I packed just in case in my bag. The clothes I wore for the photo shoot mostly got dirty. Thankfully, Anna said the last few shots we needed were the ones IN the lake. So we all went back to the cabin to get changed into our swimsuits.