Chapter 26

Surprise update(s) !! Because idk, I just wanted to update More than twice today HAHA, thank u for 900+! Reads!
---------------------

Althea's POV:

Anna,Andrea, Jen, Maria, Mae and I went upstairs In our trashed up house now, the living room and kitchen were trashed 100%, the bathroom wasn't really. There wasn't anything really important that we lost in there. I went to my room expecting to see the whole place ripped up to pieces but surprisingly, it wasn't. My clothes were all over my room though, they didn't take my clothes at least. And since this was my first week here I didn't have much to lose. The only electronic I had was my phone and charger, and I brought both of them with me.

I started picking up my clothes from the ground and putting them in my duffel bag. "Find anything?" Andrea yelled across from her room to mine, "yeah! A lot actually."
Hayes walked into my room, "wow it looks like a closet blew up in here" he said, as he lay down on my bed making himself at home. "Ha-ha, very funny" I replied sarcastically.

Hayes picked up a piece of cloth from the ground. I thought it was JUST a cloth or one of my socks but it was apparently one of my clean underwear. Hayes held it up to me, "forgetting something?" He joked as he laughed harder than I thought he would. "Hayes!!!" I yelled, as I snatched it from his hand and hit him with it once. Hayes snickered, and I threw it back at him, Hayes caught it. Anna and Jeff came up to my room and Jeff saw Hayes holding my underwear.
"Woah, man, not really the time to... You know? Don't you think?"
We laughed, and Hayes playfully punched Jeff in the shoulder. "Meet us downstairs okay?" Hayes said to me, "alright." I replied as the guys left my room to go downstairs. "Why was Hayes holding a pair of your panties?" Anna snickered at me, "well I-"
"Available 24/7?" She smirked, I hit her in the shoulder, "eww, stop!" And we both laughed.

After a few more minutes I was ready, and so was everybody else. Everyone had their clothes and a few things that were important to them that were not stolen, And we took some bathroom essentials with us as well.

We went to Jeff's car and put our bags in the back, of course AGAIN there wasn't room for all of us, so I was stuck sitting on hayes's lap again.

Wasn't really complaining though.

After a while we pulled up in front of a Jeff, Hayes, raffy, and Chandler's house. It was somewhat Like our house but a bit bigger, they even had a pool in their backyard, which we didn't have. Their house was 2 floors like ours but they had a balcony on the entire second floor. I'm not even sure how they could afford all of this. But after analyzing it: raffy has a recording label and has a new album coming out soon so he'd have some money on him, Chandler's an actor and is on a tv show so there you go, Hayes is vine famous so I'm pretty sure he gets some money out of that, and Jeff has a pretty successful life as well.

"Wow..." Us girls all said quietly, as Jeff stopped the car in the driveway.

"Welcome home" Jeff said to us as we all got out of the van.