Chapter 14

**the next morning**
Althea's POV:

I woke up At 9 am. We were going to leave the house at 11 am, just so we could get to the location on time. We were going to go to this private little lake that Anna's uncle owned. Sort of like a little cabin place.

I got up, took a nice hot shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I wore my black spandex because spandex is life, and a yellow Hollister short sleeve. Nothing really special because we were going to be changing clothes in between takes. My hair was up like the usual ponytail.

I went downstairs with my duffel bag to see if they were all awake, and not surprised, they were. "Morning" I said, "morning" Anna and Andrea replied in unison.

"Althea, can you message Jeff and tell Jeff to fill up the tank for his car? The drive there is at least an hour I'm pretty sure and I don't think he has enough gas, considering our drive to Haley's there and back yesterday" Anna said, as she held a phone up to her ear and jotting notes down on a notepad.

"Where's Mae, Maria and Jen?" I asked, pulling out my phone from my pocket,
"They left early this morning, they said they wanted to get to the good sales before they ran out of anything good. For the birthday girl" Andrea said giving me a smile. My birthday wasn't for another few days.

I gave a little laugh and smile to Andrea as I took my phone out and texted Jeff.

To: Jeff

Anna said to fill the tank up to your car

And after 5 minutes of no reply I gave up, locked my phone and put it back into my back pocket.

Andrea and I had 1 bag each, but Anna had at least 4 bags with her.
"Woah, what's with all the bags?" I asked Anna, hoping I wasn't disrupting her phone call or anything.
She took her pointer finger and started pointing to each of the 4 bags.
"Cameras and camera lenses, my clothes in case, my purse, and this one has camera chargers, etc stuff like that" Anna said, she didn't even hesitate. She went immediately back to her phone call.

"Life of a photographer and stylist" I mumbled to Andrea, we both laughed together.

By 10:30 Jeff and Hayes arrived at our house, they both had 1 duffel bag each like Andrea and I.
Hayes wore a red plaid polo which made his messy hair look good on him,

Like usual.

And black skinny jeans with black vans.
"Do you guys wanna help us carry the bags into the car?" I asked Jeff and Hayes, as Andrea and I started shuffling bags around.
"Do we have to?" Jeff whined,
Andrea and I rolled our eyes jokingly as Jeff and Hayes both started shuffling bags around as well.

Jeff unlocked the car (which was a van like I said earlier) and put the back seats down. So we had room for the bags. I hauled in my bag, which followed by Andrea.

Jeff and Hayes handed me their bags as well and I put them in the back with mine and Andreas.

It was 10:40 now, Anna came rushing to the car, "let's go! Let's go!"
"Oh thanks, not like were struggling to carry all YOUR bags in the car" I said, we all laughed as Anna stuck her tongue out at me.
"There's one more bag inside" Andrea said,
"I'll get it" I replied, as I Jogged inside the house quickly, I didn't need Anna complaining about how "slow" I was going. Andrea ran over to me and locked the door behind me and she quickly ran back to the car

I picked up the bag and realized how heavy it was, I had a feeling it was the cameras, and YES, Anna has more than ONE camera. I struggled to pick the bag up and I eventually did it.

I went to the car and tried to put in the back, but my arms felt weaker and felt like they were going to snap.

The bag slipped through my fingers like it was noodles and I thought then, at that moment, Anna was going to kill me because I dropped the cameras.

But a superhero popped up.

I mean,

My hero.

"Careful" he said, grabbing the bag that slipped through my fingers. Hayes looked at me with a half smile on his face, I felt his deep blue eyes feeling like they were piercing my cheeks with his gaze. I felt my cheeks get red and warm, and it wasn't because of how hot it was outside.

"You guys can flirt later! We gotta go!" Andrea yelled, and Jeff honked the horn.
Hayes and I laughed, his cheeks slightly turning red.

Anna sat up front in the passengers seat with Jeff because she knew the directions well. Jeff was driving of course, Andrea sat on the right side, Hayes sat on the left, and I was stuck in the middle. Mostly because Hayes Hated being stuck in the middle, I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse.

Jeff started the car, and we drove off. Ready for the long drive.