Chapter 10

Althea's POV

after the long car ride, When we arrived at the apartment we all got out of car, others more quickly than some.

The apartment was a faded brown, and about 12 floors. It wasn't the best looking apartment, it looked dirty. The doors were dusty, and it smelt like food that was left in the hot sun for 12 hours.

Chandler walked first because he knew where she lived, for a girl like Haley Im surprised she could stand living in a place like this.

"Here we are" chandler said, we stopped at the 2nd floor. The room 302.
"Well?" I said,
"Well what?" Chandler replied,
"Aren't you gonna knock?!"
"Why me??" He protested,
"Because your possibly the one who knocked HER up, so why not knock the door" I said,
Everyone's oh'd and laughed, so did chandler.
"Fine fine." He said,
He knocked the door with his hand and held onto Anna's hand tightly with the other.

A girl with dirty blonde hair answered the door.. Haley,

She looked much for different than she did 5 years ago. Her light blonder hair was faded into a dirty blonde, she had this tired look on her face which was probably normal, she wore a white shirt which looked like she had been wearing for days, and denim jeans. Her hair was up in a REALLY messy bun. The sound of a crying baby filled the room behind her, I felt bad for her

But then I remembered what she did to Hayes and I 5 years ago.

"Chandler.." Haley said, her eyes widened and she jumped and wrapped her arms around chandler, chandler was startled and he let go of Anna's hand. Anna moved away from chandler and Haley, standing beside Andrea extra close now with the look of jealousy filling her eyes.

Haley just kept hugging chandler for at least, almost a minute. And then she looked at us. Staring at us each, one by one.

But I know one person really caught her eye.

"Hayes!!" She yelled, even louder than she did with chandler's name. Haley released chandler and dove for a hug from Hayes. She wrapped herself completely around him, hayes's face went in complete shock. I felt my chest tighten up which made it harder to breathe.

After 5 seconds hayes pushed her back. And stared at her blankly, she gave him a look of confusion. Hayes came over to me and took my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Oh I see.." She said,
We all stood there staring at her. She just looked.. So different.

"Well come in!" She said, motioning to us as she went inside. We followed her,

Her apartment was clean, much cleaner than the whole building to be honest, a little girl was playing on a blanket with a toy train. The baby had blonde hair and pretty eyes, she looked a lot like Haley a few years ago.. Nothing like the Haley now.

"So what brings you guys here?" Haley asked, her voice still sounded the same. But a bit more shaky and tired.

"Well uh.. We wanted to know something" Andrea said,
"And what's that?"
"What your child's name?" Andrea asked,

Haley looked at the little girl who was still playing.

"Heidi" she replied, her voice slightly croaky
"And who's the father?" Andrea continued

Haley waited a few moments to speak, but then she said..
-
-
-
-

"Hayes"