Chapter 50

**later that day**

The whole morning and half of the afternoon was fine. We packed up all our things, said goodbye to uncle Philip and drove home.

When we arrived back home we were thankful enough to have our house not broken into this time.

"My head hurts" Taylor said as he rubbed the temples of his head. "Well maybe if you didn't drink that much last night your head wouldn't hurt" Hayes said. We were all relaxing in the living room trying to figure out what to do for the few hours we had left before Nash and the guys had to catch their flight back home.

"Do you guys want to help me film a new YouTube video?" Nash asked us,
"No,no,no!" I pleaded jokingly
"Aw come on," he said "it'll be fun"
"'Fun' yeah sure, definitely 'fun' just like Andreas video" I said as I motioned my hands towards Andrea. She was sitting on the couch with her laptop, probably editing the disastrous video that had happened.
"Fine. I guess I'll just do the brother tag with poo bear over here" Nash said as he patted Hayes on the back who was scrolling on his phone.
"Alright fine." Hayes agreed as he slipped his phone back into his pocket and followed Nash who was getting his camera and tripod all set up. The rest of the guys were filming some vines outside, Matt and carter were doing a "hottest sauce in the world" challenge upstairs, Shawn was doing some covers and the other guys were just doing their thing.

Jeff, chandler, Maria, Mae, Jen, and Anna were upstairs probably watching a movie in one of the big bedrooms with the lights dim and popcorn flying everywhere and cam, Andrea and I were watching Nash and Hayes film their brother tag video.

Nash did his introduction and such and the filming of the video went by pretty fast.

When they were filming I started getting a bit dizzy, I'm guessing it was because of my lack of sleep last night and i also felt hungry.

"Andrea" I whispered as I nudged her
"What?"
"Wanna come with me?"
"Where?"
"To grab something to eat"
"Fine just hold on, let's wait till Nash and Hayes finish filming"
"Fine." I replied, and I tried to sit silently until Nash and Hayes finished filming.

After Nash had ended the video with his outro Andrea and I were out the door, Jeff was letting us borrow his car. Andrea drove because I told her how I wasn't feeling well. The drive was mostly just us screaming lyrics to songs at the top of our lungs. We were going to go to McDonalds, nothing really special. Just something to stop my stomach from grumbling.

As Andrea drove she asked me something out of the blue

"Althea?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, first of all. You're dizzy. Second of all, you had a few mood swings earlier this morning when we said goodbye to uncle Philip like one minute you were crying that you didn't want to leave just yet, but then the next minute you were dying to leave, what's up with you?"
I hesitated as a lump formed into my throat. I didn't know what to say, I was the only person who could answer all that but it's like I didn't know the answers to it.
"I-I...honestly don't know." I said as I stared down at my feet. The whole car dimmed down into dead silence besides the radio.
"Are-...are you pregnant?" Andrea asked me as her eyes went wide and her voice went more clearer.
I paused for a moment. Not moving and barely breathing, my chest tightened and it was like my palms were sweating. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier, the words felt like they slammed against me and my body was flung back into the seat so I was weakened.
"I don't know...am I?"
We came to a stop light and Andrea looked over to me, her eyes furious with worry. She looked at me like she was sorry, like she caused all of this. But she didn't.

"Look, after we grab some food were going to pick up a pregnancy test for you, okay?" She said as she touched my shoulder trying to calm me down. Like she was my mom.

Oh god, how would my mom react to this?

The thought of my mom being so upset with me about this made my heart sink down like an anchor, but having Andrea by my side made me feel better.

*

After we had ate our food Andrea drove us over to one of the pharmacies that sold pregnancy tests. Andrea left the car to buy it for me because I honestly didn't want to do it. The thought of being pregnant made me sick to the stomach. It was not like I hated the baby, nor did I want to do abortion. I was just more worried of how Hayes would react rather than me carrying a baby at such a young age. I thought I was some what ready. I had a pretty good future, i was going to get married soon. So a baby would just be added to a list of my future.

Andrea came back a few minutes later with a plastic bag in her hand.

She handed me the bag and I looked through it,
"Woah, why did you buy 5 pregnancy tests?"
"Because, sometimes those things can be wrong. So if you get 5 positives were positively sure that you're pregnant"
We both laughed to her little pun, but as I laughed I felt like my chest was being pounded on with a hammer and sooner or later I would crack.

*

When we got home Nash, Hayes and the guys were sitting in the living room laughing. We walked in and all eyes shot towards us.
"Hey" the guys all said
"Hey" Andrea and I replied in unison, I folded the plastic bag filled with pregnancy tests and stuffed them into my pockets.

"What's wrong?" Nash asked

I had a feeling they would notice, my face was probably a mixture of embarrassment, exhaustion and paleness.
"Huh?...oh uh, nothing I just-"
"she has to go to the bathroom!" Andrea blurted out stupidly, the guys exchanged awkward and confused looks. As did I and Andrea.

"Um. YEAH! She's right! I gotta-um-go to-the bathroom!" I nervously laughed and Andrea and I rushed upstairs to the upper bathroom.

I went inside and Andrea waited outside of the bathroom for me.

I opened the first pregnancy test stick and I knew what I had to do, they taught this in health class for some weird reason. Positive would mean i was pregnant, negative means i was not. So I did what I learned in class.

I closed my eyes and waited for the result of the first pregnancy test stick...

Positive.

Then I tried the other 4 sticks that Andrea had bought.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive.

Positive...