Chapter 56

I ended up on the floor literally being trampled on. I tried covering my stomach with my arms. The girl had swung at me pretty hard. My eyes started shutting and I felt bruised everywhere. The last things that I heard were "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY BACK UP" but I didn't know who it was.

Hayes's POV:

It all happened so quickly. one minute were standing here then I blink and suddenly all I see is a wave of girls and not a single sight of Althea, Jeff or Andrea. Bodies were being thrown towards me and I kept backing up more. Eventually the security guards of target came and cleared the fans out. Once it got more emptier and emptier I caught sight of Jeff and Andrea with confused looks on their faces as they searched the room, moving their heads in various directions.

"Guys!" I yelled as I ran over to both of them.
"There you are man! What happened?!"
"The security guards cleared them out. What happen to you guys?"
"We got swept away in the wave of fans" Andrea said. We exchanged looks realizing there was something missing...someone.
"WHERES ALTHEA?!" Andrea yelled, which caused Jeff and I to jump. She started pacing in her spot back and forth and checking aisle to aisle.
"Andrea maybe she-"
"I FOUND HER" she yelled, her voice echoing. When I heard her say those words I couldn't explain how relieved I was and a toothy smile grew on my face. I ran to where Andrea was, and suddenly my toothy smile faded into just a dim line.

She was on the floor, laying there. Not even laying that much. More like she was cuddled towards the floor, her arms wrapping around her body. She was awake because I could see her breathing, her eyes were closed and her body was shaking. She was crying. Her legs had some bruises from here and there.

I ran and kneeled down beside her. Getting my hands on her shoulders and shaking her gently.
"Althea?! Please tell me you're okay...please." I pleaded which came out sounding more in a crackled voice, I was trying really hard to fight back the tears that were ready to explode out of me.

"Hayes..." She mumbled, her eyes were opened but it looked like she was Ready to start bawling. It was Like she had completely forgotten how to speak.
"What's wrong?! Please tell me what's wrong?! I love you. Please just tell me you aren't hurt" I said as I kissed her on the forehead. She shook her head at me and her mouth turned into a thin line. "Hayes...I'm okay...but someone else isn't...at least, I'm not sure." I scanned her for a moment, confused of what she had just told me. She didn't have many major injuries but that's when I saw her arms were wrapped around her stomach. I felt my heart start racing with anger, sadness and worry. But I had hope. My tears were running down my face now and I was shaking my head in a refusing movement.
"No. No. NO. The baby's alright we just-"
"Hayes-"
"were going to the hospital right now"
"Hayes listen to m-"
"ANDREA. JEFF!" I yelled. Jeff came running and Andrea was shaking, her eyes wide.
"What's the matte-?"
"JEFF LETS GO" I yelled as I picked up Althea and let her head lean against my shoulder.

Althea's POV:

Hayes carried me towards Jeff's van. Everyone and everything was moving so quickly. Hayes set me down in the backseat gently and rushed in the passengers seat beside Jeff who was driving. Andrea took a seat beside me and held onto my arm. Giving it a gentle squeeze. Everyone all looked more worried than I was. Which caught me by surprise.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took deep breaths.
"JEFF, WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING?!" Andrea yelled
"TO THE HOSPITAL. WHERE ELSE?!"
"YOU JUST PASSED THE HOSPITAL" Andrea yelled back at Jeff, and she was right. I opened my eyes and saw that Jeff had passed the hospital. I felt my body get tired. Like I didn't want to move, not like I could anyways. My body felt beaten up to dust. Every time I moved it hurt.

I don't remember what happened after that. My body felt like it was going into a coma. My mind was wildly awake but it was like I couldn't do what I wanted to do. My eyes were awake and I just watched every thing happen. Like it was a movie of my own. They had gotten us a room and Hayes carried me to it, he laid me onto the bed carefully, like I was a fragile vase or egg that was about to crack. Hayes had took a seat next to me by the bed. He held onto my hand with a tight grip like he wouldn't let me slip away. His head was faced down and it looked like he was crying. His face a bright red soaked up with water from tears. I laid there staring up at the white ceiling. I could hear Jeff and Andrea yelling from the room outside. Probably at a doctor or something.