Chapter 27

Chandler and raffy were home and they helped Jeff and Hayes carry our stuff inside their house. "Okay wait, what happen again? You guys got robbed?" Chandler asked, "yeah. Some dick head broke into our house" Andrea said. Their house looked big on the inside just like it did on the outside, it was completely painted white on the inside and the floors were hard wooden. "So Wheres the spare bedroom? How is this all going to work?" I asked, "well, you're staying with Hayes. Anna is staying with chandler, and Maria is staying with me." Jeff flashed a smile to Maria. The spare bedroom was upstairs along with the other rooms, the guys carried all our bags upstairs and put them down near the stairs, I grabbed my bag and Hayes pulled my hand gently towards his room,

"welcome to suite Grier" he said, extending his arms. The room was painted a dark blue, posters of famous football players were hung up, some medals and small trophies were placed around and his whole room smelt of his cologne, surprisingly he's one of the guys I know who's room is actually not a mess. "Nice place you got here" I said, looking around the room. I put my duffel bag down. "I'm sleeping on the floor right?" I asked, "what? No."
"Then where am I-?"
"With me."
I eyed him. "Are you serious Grier?"
"Please?" He pouted with his lips out, I scoffed and rolled my eyes, Hayes smiled and pulled me into a hug and started kissing me. His lips soft as usual, he gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer.

"Woah, relax Romeo. Jeff is calling all of us" chandler said by the doorway. Hayes pulled away from my lips and looked down at the floor with a smirk. And then we both went downstairs along with chandler and everybody else.

Jeff and everybody else sat in their living room. "So in honor of Althea's birthday this week I suggest we celebrate with pizza and a movie tonight." Jeff said standing up, "I agree" Anna said, "I second that" chandler replied. It was Monday today, and my birthday was on Thursday. "It's not my birthday yet though" I said.
"Well I want pizza so either way, it's a win-win" raffy said. We all laughed,
Jeff went to the kitchen to grab the phone so we could order a pizza.
"I have news also" Hayes said,
"What? Don't tell me Althea's pregnant" Jen said,
"No she isn't preg-"
"Woah man, YOU HIT THAT?!!" Chandler exclaimed wide eyed.
"Shut up and let me talk" Hayes said, us girls laughed at chandler.
"So, Nash and the guys are visiting tomorrow, is that okay? And their staying for a few days as well. They'll probably leave the day after althea's birthday" Hayes said, extending his hand out to me to hold it, even though he was standing up and I was sitting down on the couch. "I guess that's fine, where are they gonna sleep though? And does Jeff know?" Chandler said, "yeah, he knows, and don't worry. The guys don't mind sleeping down here for a few nights"
"Alright cool."
Jeff came out of the kitchen, "pizzas gonna be here in 15 minutes"
"Alright"
"What movie should we watch?" Mae asked,
"Can we watch 'that awkward moment?" Andrea asked, all of us girls agreed, the guys groaned of denial but eventually gave in. The pizza came and we dove right in, we spent most of the night, watching movies and eating and just talking. Around midnight everybody started getting ready for bed.