you sure you still want me?

Hera and Ezra yawned as they finished up on the stack of reports on the Dejark table. They'd been working for hours and now they were finally done.

"I swear I could sleep for decades" Ezra mumbled sleepily.

"I'm exhausted."

"You're not the only one" Hera replied, scrubbing her eyes.

Ezra suddenly fell back into Hera's lap, arms crossed and expression hopeful. The Twe'lik smiled softly and began running her hands over the boy's head. He loved it when she did that. He snuggled into her touch and gave a sigh of contentment.

"You're the best Twe'lik anyone could ask for" he smiled.

"You think so?" Hera asked.

"I know so. I wouldn't want any other Twe'lik. You're perfect. Talented, caring, reckless. And that's what makes you different in a special way."

"Are you sure you still want me" Hera began slyly.

"After I...tickle you?"

With that, she moved her fingers along the teen's vulnerable sides. At once, Ezra burst into giggles, squirming on Hera's lap. Secretly, he was enjoying the ticklish sensations dancing around his midsections. Even though he wouldn't admit it to Hera. However, the Twe'lik seemed to know Ezra was enjoying the feelings. He wasn't squirming as much as he did in the past. He half-heartedly pushed at her hands but it wasn't a solid attempt.

"Are you enjoying this Ezra?" Hera asked.

"Nohohohoho" Ezra lied through his giggles.

"Then why are you acting so helpless? You don't get this weak in such a short amount of time do you?"

Ezra only responded with laughter as Hera moved to his ribs. 

"No no no no no no no no, not there! Please not thehehere!" Ezra pleaded as the Twe'lik's fingers slid down to his sensitive bottom right rib.

"Arghahahahahahahahah! Dahahahahahahaham yohohoh!" Ezra squealed as his embarrassing yell burst from his lips.

"Tickle tickle Ezzy!" Hera teased unzipping his jacket and pulling up his shirt.

She clawed at Ezra's belly evily making the teen suck his stomach in and back arch.

"Nohohohoho! Thahahat tihihihihickles Herahahahaha!" He yelped

"That's the point sweetie" Hera smiled.

"Plehehehehehse! I cahahahant tahahahake anymore!"

Relenting, Hera put Ezra's shirt back in place and zipped up his jacket. Ezra stayed where he was, curled up on Hera's lap. The Twe'lik placed a kiss on his forehead and got comfortable.

"Good night Ezra" she mumbled.

"Night Hera."