our little Jedi

Kanan and Hera sat together on top of the Ghost, star gazing on Yavin. Hera had described the sky the best she could to the blind Jedi and Kanan could picture it quite clearly in his head. The two adults sat in silence, taking in the peace. If only it could always be like this.

"Hera? Kanan?"

The two looked over their shoulders and Ezra stood there in his pyjamas.

"Hey Ezra, what are you doing up this late?" Hera asked.

"Couldn't sleep" Ezra replied.

Kanan shuffled over and patted the space between himself and the Twe'lik. Ezra hesitated before sitting between them. Hera glanced at Ezra for any signs of sadness or anger. The two reasons why Ezra couldn't sleep sometimes was he was either enraged or feeling broken inside. However, Hera didn't think that was the case. There were no signs of negative emotions on Ezra's face so what was up with the kid? Kanan seemed to be thinking the same thing because he placed a reassuring hand on the teen's shoulder.

"Ezra" he said.

"You can tell us anything you want."

The boy looked between them then clutched his knees and mumbled something.

"Mind saying that a little louder Ez?" Hera asked.

"Guess I just wanted some company" Ezra repeated in a voice that was barely a whisper.

Hera and Kanan found themselves smiling. Ezra didn't normally admit he wanted comfort or closeness in any sort. It was a nice hearing the boy wanted some company. Hera draped an arm around Ezra's shoulders and pulled him into a side hug.

"Any particular reason why you wanted some company?" The Twe'lik inquired.

Ezra hesitated before answering.

"I had a dream with my parents in it. It wasn't a bad one, it was nice. A memory of when they used to star gaze with me on Lothal. When I woke up, I just needed something, or someone to be with" Ezra said quietly.

Hera smiled softly and gently rubbed Ezra's arm. He leaned into the Twe'liks shoulder, exhaling contently.

"Hera."

The Twe'lik looked up and saw Kanan wiggling his fingers at Ezra and winking. Hera caught on and smiled.

"Ezra?" She asked in a gentle tone.

"Do you feel happy?"

Ezra immediately felt suspicious of that question. He decided to trust his instincts.

"Yeah, I'm okay" he said.

Hera and Kanan grinned at one another, Ezra knew what he had coming and clearly wanted to avoid it. But the two older rebels had  no intention of giving up so easily. Lightly, Hera traced Ezra's stomach making the boy shuffle away into Kanan. Bad choice.
The man instantly prodded Ezra's side making the boy yelp and leapt back at Hera who ticked his abdomen.

"Herhahahaha" he tried to say but couldn't finish his sentence.

Kanan had just gone for one of his weak spot; Ezra's lower back. The boy squealed and tried to slide away from the two of them but both adults grips were unrelenting. Kanan pulled Ezra onto his lap where he let Hera exploit Ezra's ticklish torso.

"Nahahahohohohoho!" Ezra cried out, squirming as the mischievous Twe'lik's nimble fingers squeezed and dragged along his sides.

He tried fighting Kanan's hands but the Jedi simply took hold of his arms and forced them into a position where Ezra couldn't move them.

"Go for it" Kanan chuckled and Hera obeyed.

Her fingers danced all over Erza's sensitive armpits making the the teen squirm and jerk around like a live wire.

"HERHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE!" He yelled.

Hera unzipped Ezra's jacket and slipped her hands underneath the young Jedi's shirt. Ezra doubled up with laughter as the Twe'lik expertly dragged her finger tips in his exposed weak spot.

"KAHAHAHAHAN! LEHEHEHET ME GOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"Not a chance Ezra" Kanan grinned before raising his head to Hera.  

"Want to use the kid's worst nightmare?"

"Already on it."

Hera took her hands from Ezra's armpits and lifted his shirt. Exposing the teen's pale, and extremely sensitive stomach. Hera dipped her head and let loose a raspberry on Ezra's ticklish belly. This sent the boy into a laughing frenzy, tears starting to leak from his eyes. Hera did another which made Ezra's back arch.

"No rasberries! That's not fair" Ezra said as the tickly sensation started to ease and he could control himself. 

"Really? Then what about this?" Hera clawed her fingers over Ezra's belly and the boy squealed adorably.

"HERHAHAHAHA! I'M GOING TO DIHIHIHIHIHIHIE! STOHOHOHOP THAHAHAT! IHIHIHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHICKLES TOO MUHUHUHUCH!" Ezra howled.

Hera and Kanan chuckled as Ezra giggled uncontrollably in their grips.

'How can someone be so ticklish?' They both wondered with amusement.

Ezra was a giggling mess as Hera lightly traced shapes on his belly. He didn't have the strength to fight back and felt dread flood him as Kanan leaned over and whispered something to the Twe'lik. Hera put Ezra's feet onto her lap and smiled sweetly at the boy.

"These little toes look like they're begging to be tickled" she said, running a finger over the tops of Ezra's toes making them curl.

"Well I can't prevent them from what they want can I?"

Ezra cringed whenever Hera's fingers came in too close to his soles and wished he had the strength to at least tug his feet away. But his energy had been drained from his wild attempts before.

"This little Lothcat went to the market, this little Lothcat stayed home" Hera took hold of each toe in turn, lightly gripping them.

"This little Lothcat had Yogans and this little Lothcat had none. And this little Lothcat went all the way home!"

As Hera said this, she raked her fingers down Ezra's bare foot making the boy yelp and burst into giggles.

"Cohohohohohome ohohohohohon! Herhahahaha plehehehehehse!" Ezra begged, unable to fight back.

Kanan grinned and began using a finger to trace Ezra's bare stomach. The boy tried to jerk away from the older Jedi's gentle tickles but Kanan kept going back. Tears were sliding down Ezra's face as he laughed forcefully.

"I'll dohoho anything" Ezra said through gasps of air.

"Alright" Hera smiled stopping her attack.

Kanan also stopped and expected Ezra to scramble away. But to his surprise, Ezra curled up on his lap, legs draped over Hera's knees. His eyes began to close but before they did, Ezra whispered something.

"I love you guys...thank you," then he was out like a light.

Kanan smiled and placed a hand over Ezra's forehead.

"He's a good kid" he told Hera.

"He's our good kid" Hera corrected him.

"Our little Jedi."