Revenge

Suggested to me by SkyeSlayer200 and the idea came from MariaiK1345

Ezra was feeling mischievous. Was this new?
No.
Was it bad?
Yes.
When Ezra feels like stirring up trouble, things get a little out of hand. Kanan learned that lesson when they were briefing a new mission...
________________________________

The Ghost Crew were sitting round the dejark table in the Ghost. Hera was explaining the mission but Ezra was getting a little bored. And boredom let to mischievous ideas. He glanced up at Kanan and felt a smirk tug at the corner of his lips. He'd been practicing Force Tickling for a while now, time to test it. Concentrating on his mentor, Ezra moving his fingers a few times. He forced himself to suppress a grin when Kanan's eyebrows rose in surprise and he clutched his left side. Hoping to catch whatever was tickling him. Little did he know, there was nothing there to catch. Ezra put more power into the tickling, smiling slightly as Kanan curled his hands into fists and fought a smile the was starting to show.

"Kanan are you alright?" Hera asked.

Ezra stopped the sensations and laid back against the couch causally. Kanan rubbed his side and nodded.

"I'm alright" he replied. 

'Not for long' Ezra thought evily. 

After a few moments, he moved the tickling down to Kanan's feet. At once, Kanan pursed his lips together and looked straight at Ezra. Now having a very good idea on what was going on. He made a move as if to hit Ezra, but the boy only intensified the sensations making Kanan flinch and recoil.

"Ezra" he hissed so only his Padawan could hear.

"Stop right now."

"Nope" Ezra replied quietly, grinning as he put even more power into the tickles.

Kanan accidentally let out a small yelp making everyone look at him.

"Kanan are you okay?" Hera asked.

"I'm fihihihihine" Kanan giggled before he could stop himself.

Everyone seemed very confused as Kanan started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Should I put him in the medic-bay?" Zeb asked.

Kanan squirmed on the chair, wishing he could at least speak to make Ezra stop. Then and again, even if he could, Ezra probably wouldn't. That's when he felt the sensations run throughout his entire body. It was too much. Only Ezra knew what was going on, so the others were really confused.

"EZRA! STOP TICKLING ME!" Kanan yelled.

The culprit now called out, Ezra stopped and jumped to his feet. He bolted down the hall as Kanan regained his composure.

"EZRA BRIDGER!" He hollered sprinting after him.

"Guys! We're still briefing the mission! Hera called after them but neither turned round.

Ezra slid down the ladder and pressed the button to lower the ramp. Unfortunately, Kanan had caught up to him and tackled him to the floor.

"Kanan!" Ezra exclaimed in surprise.

"What the kriff are you doing?"

"Revenge Ezra, revenge" Kanan replied.

"No one Force Tickles me without retaliation, you know."

Kanan wiggled his fingers tauntingly above his Padawan. Just the sight of the moving fingers had Ezra giggling before they'd even struck him.

"Laughing already Ezra?" Kanan asked.

"I haven't even started yet!"

Then he pounced. Worming his fingers in every place he could reach. Ezra was kicking and laughing hard as Kanan tickled him, hitting at Kanan's arms and hands the best he could.

"Kanahahahahan!" Ezra whined.

"Stohohohohop!"

"Say you won't Force Tickle me again? " Kanan raised a brow.

"Whahahat?"

"Say you won't Force Tickle me again" Kanan repeated.

"I won't! I wohohohon't...ACK! KANAHAHAHAHAN! NOHOHOHOHOHO!" Ezra yelled when his mentor went for his bad spot.

Kanan backed off and Ezra lay on the cargo hold floor, getting his breath back.

"Lesson learned" he panted. 

"Never get on Kanan's bad side."

"You're dam right" Kanan grinned.

Suggestions are open and appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉