Not completely grown up

I've been wanting to write this part for a while now.

Sabine and Ezra were staying at Krownest for a few days while the Ghost Crew went on crucial and extremely dangerous mission. They'd refused to let the teens come with them and droped them off at Krownest. Sabine and her brother Tristen were in the training room, doing some sparring with some metal poles.

"That the best you've got?" Sabine challenged striking her brother.

"This is only my warm up" Tristen replied, blocking Sabine's attack.

The two Mandalorins spun their poles expertly before attacking one another.

"I feel like you're going easy on me" Sabine said.

"I would use another tactic, but I don't think you'd like it."

"Tristen, I've been through a lot at a young age to scar for a lifetime. Try me" Sabine told him.

"Alright. But don't say I didn't warn you."

The man struck his pole into the ground and tripped his sister backwards. Kicking Sabine's weapon aside, he pinned her down and began tickling her navel.

"Wahahait whahahat? Hahahang on Tristen!" Sabine giggled but her bother continued.

Moving his hands up her unprotected midsections and armpits making the girl squirm.

"Trihihihistohohon!" She pleaded then got a hand free and wiggled her fingers tips around her brother's sides.

Tristen gave a yelp and leapt away from Sabine. The tables had turned. Sabine was on top of her brother, attacking the boy's sensitive sides ruthlessly. Tristen was giggling uncontrollably, unable to do anything to prevent his sister from getting to his midsections.

"You think I've forgotten Tristen?" Sabine teased.

"I still remember your sides are your sweet spot!"

Tristen was doing his best to fight back and get his sister off him, but his sides had always been extremely ticklish. Sabine had always exploited this weakness at the worst times for her brother and Tristen hated her for it.
He'd forgotten that he was ticklish. He'd only gotten into tickle fights with Sabine when they were young. Then Sabine ran away, Alrich was taken, and Ursa became strict and rather sharp. With a sudden outburst of energy, Tristen had Sabine in his arms. Completely trapped in his grip, Sabine realised how vulnerable she was. Tristen seemed to have noticed too because he started ticking his sister again right away.

"Trihihihistohohon!" Sabine cried out, giggling madly as she tried to break free from her brothers hold.

Finally, after a while, the Mandalorin let go of his sister who instantly scrambled away from him.

"That wasn't funny Tristen" she huffed.

"Why not? I've heard plenty of stories of your tickle fights with the rebels. The most commons ones are of you and Bridger."

Sabine's cheeks flushed and she turned her head to hide the blush. 

"Are you and Ezra more than friends Sabine?" Tristen teased.

"Shut up" Sabine muttered thickly.

The door suddenly opened and Ezra stood there.

"I heard Sabine screaming. Is everything alright in here?" He asked.

The Wren siblings shared a glance and a grin before grabbing Ezra and yanking him to the ground.

"Tristen? Sabine? What are you...?"

Ezra never finished his sentence because the two Mandalorins had began tickling the boy's midsections. He burst into fits of giggles and squirmed helplessly in their grips.

"Nohohohoho! Arghahahahahahahahah! Cuhuhut it out Sahahabine! Trihihihistohohon! I'm serihihihihihious!" Ezra flailed, laughing uncontrollably.

The boy's laughter rang around the training room but the Wren siblings had no intention of stopping any time soon. Ezra just had to put up with it for now.

*Bonus*

Ursa smiled as she watched the trio on the security camera with amusement and love. She placed a hand on the screen with a content sigh.

'It's nice to know they're not completely grown up' she thought.