constant trouble

FATHER AND SON BONDING TIME!!!!! 😄❤

Ezra sat on the Gountlet control seat, gazing out at the landscape of Krownest. He'd separated himself from the celebration of Alrich Wren's return for some time alone. Sabine had her family back together again and Ezra felt a little jealous. While his parents were gone, Sabine's were alive. Plus she had her brother. Ezra wished he had a sibling too. The young Jedi didn't even realise he was crying until he felt the third tear roll down his cheek. Wiping it away on the back of his hand, Ezra exhaled and hugged his knees to his chest. The door hissed as it opened and Ezra moved his head slightly so he could see who it was.
"What's wrong Ezra?" Kanan asked, voice full of concern.
Ezra looked back out to the snow.
"Why does the Empire take everything I love away from me?" He said, hating how much his voice was shaking.
"First it was my parents, then it was my home, Ahsoka, Mr Suma. How much to they want me to suffer?!"
"Ezra."
The boy looked up as Kanan gripped his arms.
"Calm down. Your anger is getting that best of you" he said gently.
"Calm down? How do you expect me to calm down? You have no idea what I'm going through! You never knew your parents so you don't understand my pain!"
Ezra regretted his words as soon as they come from his mouth. Kanan's expression was grim as he released Ezra's arms and sat in the chair opposite the boy. An awkward silence fell between them and Ezra felt uncomfortable.
"K-Kanan I'm sorry" he muttered.
"I didn't mean that."
Kanan sighed.
"I know. It's not your fault" he said softly.
"The pain you've gone through, it's amazing you've pulled through it all. You shouldn't have to go through things like this at such a young age. You've lost things close to you, but you've also gained so much from the experiences. Like us, a home, and something worth fighting for."
Ezra smiled weakly at Kanan.
"Thanks Kanan. I'm just feeling a little envious of Sabine at the moment. I didn't mean to snap" he told his Master.
"Envious of Sabine? Of what? How much better she is with a blaster than you?" Kanan teased.
Ezra laughed at that and rolled his eyes.  
"Trust you to make a joke like that" he said.
Kanan exhaled a chuckle and smiled warmly at his apprentice.
"Don't worry kid, no matter what. We'll always stick by your side. I promise."
"With your age old man, I doubt you'd be able to keep up with me" Ezra grinned.
Kanan gasped in fake offense.
"You take that back Bridger" he told Ezra.
"Make me" the boy laughed.
"Oh I will" Kanan lunged at the teen.
Ezra yelped and leapt from his seat, speeding down the hall to the entry ramp.
"Get back here Ezra!" Kanan called grinning.
"Never!" The boy laughed over his shoulder.
The two Jedi ran down the Gountlet's ramp and sprinted across the snow. Ezra compacted a handful of snow into his palms and hurled it at Kanan. It hit him straight in the face making the man stagger slightly. Ezra was beside himself as snow fell from Kanan's face.
"You look like you've been frosted!" Ezra shouted, giggling uncontrollably.
"Okay that's it" Kanan said.
"You're dead Bridger."
Ezra was smacked in the face by five unsuspecting snowballs. The boy was forced to fall on his back into the ice, face covered in snow. Kanan laughed as Ezra wiped away the mess on his cheeks and forehead. Grinning as he sat up, Ezra gazed at Kanan.
"Five?" He called.
"That's the best you've got? Be ready Kanan!"
Using the Force, Ezra created at least twenty snowballs and threw them at his Master. Kanan activated his lightsaber, slicing through the ones he couldn't dodge.
"Beat that!" He called to his apprentice.
The boy rolled his eyes and grabbed his blade.
"Give me all you've got!" He challenged.
"Alright you asked for it!"
Snowballs hurled at Ezra like a wave of ice. The boy got to work; dodging, dicing, jumping, slicing. He suddenly felt a soft tickley sensation on his side. The boy squirmed and looked down but there was nothing there.
'Oh Kriff' he thought.
'Kanan knows how to tickle through the Force, I'm screwed.'
Screwed he was. The snowballs stopped but the tickles continued. Ezra deactivated his lightsaber and held his sides, laughing as he felt like a feather was gently being dragged up and down his midsections.
"Kahahahahan!" He tried to say but lost it when he felt the tickles move down to his toes.
Falling onto his back, Ezra laughed harder, rolling around in the snow.
"Kahahahahan! Plehehehehehse stop ihihihihihit!" He howled.
"Nah. I don't think so Ezra" Kanan replied standing over his Padawan who was a giggling mess.
"I'm gonahahaha... KIHIHIHLL YOHOHOH!" Ezra screamed as the sensations suddenly shot up to his weak spot.
Ezra was a live wire, squirming desperately as his face turned red from laughing so much. He'd do anything to stop the buzzing and tingling in his armpits. It was unbearable for the boy as he pounded his fists on the ground. It was worse then being physically tickled because you couldn't prevent the person who was tickling you to stop. Ezra was as defenseless as a new born Lothcat. After at least five minutes of agonising torture for Ezra, Kanan stopped ticking his boy senseless. The boy lay gasping on the snow banks, barely able to speak.
"Where...did...you learn...that?" Ezra panted.
"Ahsoka" Kanan shrugged helping his Padawan to his feet.
"She taught me a week before going to Malacore."
"Wish she'd taught me" Ezra said.
"I'll teach you but you've gotta promise you won't use it on me" Kanan told him.
"Uuuuhhh, sure. Deal" Ezra nodded, crossing his fingers behind his back.
Kanan knew Ezra was lying. He'd probably use Force Tickling on him whenever he wanted to. But that was Ezra for you.

He was constant trouble.