Force Ghosts

Ezra sat in his room alone. Two years ago, on this day, Kanan and himself stepped from the Phantom after their journey to Malacore.
Kanan came back blind, he came back mentally broken and Ahsoka didn't come back at all.
Just thinking of the Jedi brought tears to Ezra's eyes.
Curling into a ball at the end of his bed, he rocked himself in a futile attempt of comforting himself.
"Ezra."
The boy's head snapped up.
"Mum?" He asked.
"Ezra."
"Dad? Where are you?"
"We're right here Ezra." 
Two blue, ghostly figures appeared in the center of the cabin. Ezra reconised them immediately.
"Mum and dad" he whispered scrambling off the bed and running into their arms.
Mira and Ephraim hugged their son to them as he cried. "What is it Ezra?" Mira asked lifting the boy's chin to look at her.
"I...I really miss you guys" Ezra replied tearfully.
"And we miss you too. Just remember that you've made us so proud" Ephraim told his son.
"Really?"
"Of course. You've done so much Ez. We'll always be proud of you" Mira smiled gently.
The boy clutched his mother's ghost, praying she would never disappear.
"Hey, hey. It's alright Ezra. We're right here" Ephraim said rubbing his back.
Ezra smiled softly, tears still running down his face.
Mira and Ephraim shared a smile before looking down on their son.
"Ezra? Remember when you were small? How we used to cheer you up?"
"Of course. You'd tickle me..."
Ezra only just realised what he'd said.
"If you insist" Mira smiled moving her fingers over Ezra's sides.
The boy was stuck in his  ghost parents grips and couldn't move much. But honestly, he didn't want to go anywhere. He laughed happily yet forcefully as the ticklish sensations danced on his midsections.
"Aren't you a ticklish Padawan?" Ephraim teased as he went for Ezra's belly.
The boy squealed and laughed harder, scuffing his feet on the floor. 
"Do you still have your ticklish weak spot Ezzy?" Mira asked, her fingers going into his armpits.
The Jedi's knees buckled and he fell to the ground laughing.
"Mummy! Stop!" He pleaded, giggling hysterically.
Mira smiled at Ephraim who joined in on tickling Ezra's armpits.
"Nohohohoho! Two on one isn't fahahahahair!" Ezra cried out, tears leaking from his eyes.
His attempts to escape had stopped, he just squirmed on the ground laughing.
"You're more ticklish then I remembered Ezra" Ephraim grinned.
"Of course he's gotten more ticklish Ephraim. He's our son" Mira told her husband.
"True."
Ezra was a giggling mess as happy tears slid from his cheeks. His bubbly laughter wouldn't stop as he rolled around on the floor.
"Dahahahad! Muhuhuhuhum! Plehehehehehse! I give!" Ezra pleaded.
The two adults took pity on their son and stopped tickling him. He sat up and hugged them both.
"I love you" he whispered.
"We love you too Ezra" his parents whispered.

❤❤❤❤❤
Tell me if I should do one like this again except with Ahsoka.
Suggestions are appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲