A different side

Idea given to me by Snowyowlpatronus734. Thanks by the way. 😁

Hera put the last of her things in the Phantom.
"Now promise me you won't do anything stupid" she told Kanan, who was behind her with Rex.
"C'mon Hera. The kid's asleep, Chopper and Zeb are out. What could go wrong?" Kanan responded.
Hera sighed.
"Anything could happen Kanan. Just don't blow anything up and don't trash the place."
"Hera, I'm twenty nine. What you're saying is something Ezra, Zeb, Sabine and Chopper would most likely do."
"Hey!" Sabine's voice came from inside the Phantom.
"Alright fine. We'll be back in a few hours. Oh yeah, and if you wake Ezra, you're dead. You know how hard that kids been working lately" Hera said going into the shuttle.
Kanan and Rex watched the ship take off and went back inside.
Hera, Sabine and Ahsoka were going out for the afternoon. Zeb and Chopper were on a supply run and Ezra was taking a nap. The kid was exhausted from all the Jedi training he and Kanan had done that morning.
After half an hour of playing holo-chess, Rex and Kanan were beginning to grow bored.
After their eighth game, Rex sighed.
"Isn't there anything else we can do?" He asked.
"Well I can practice the Jedi mind trick on you" Kanan suggested.
Rex rolled his eyes.
"But in all seriousness, I am pretty bored too" Kanan agreed.
The two sat in silence for many minutes.
"I probably should go check on the kid" Kanan said after a while.
Rex watched him stand, raising an eyebrow. 
"I'm not going to wake him! I just want to see if he's okay" Kanan told him.
"Honestly Kanan. It's not like he's in danger. You're acting like his father or something." "I'm technically his guardian" Kanan replied leaving.
Rex watched him go with a small smile of amusement.
'Sure' he thought.
'Guardian.'

Kanan pressed the button on Zeb and Ezra's cabin. The door hissed open and Kanan saw Ezra curled on his bunk. Soft, adorable snores coming from his mouth.
Kanan noticed immediately that Ezra was shirtless but then and again, it was summer. A blanket was draped over his legs slightly and he was resting his head on one of his arms like a pillow.
Kanan paused at the entrance, just looking at Ezra for a while. Thinking of how far he'd come since he had first met the crew.
Man, it felt like years ago.
Kanan looked at the time.
Two forty six. (2:46)
The kid had been sleeping for four hours and was showing no signs of waking.
Kanan left the cabin and back into the common room.
Rex looked up as Kanan walked in.
"Well?"
"He's still sound asleep. I'm thinking of waking him, he's been resting for over four hours."
Rex looked at Kanan with an uncertain expression.
"Are you sure Kanan? Hera said not to wake him."
"I know what she said" Kanan said.
"But the kid really needs to wake up."
"Well, how were you thinking of doing it?" Rex asked.
Kanan though for a second before a sly grin took over his face as he remembered something.
Shirtless.

Kanan and Rex crept into Ezra's room.
The boy was still deep in his dreams as the two adults climbed up to the bunk and got into ready positions.
Rex gently lifted the boy into his arms and Ezra stirred slightly, but went back to sleep.
With a nod to one another, Kanan reached out to Ezra.
He very soflty ran his fingers over Ezra's stomach.
Ezra's face scrunched slightly and he wiped a hand down his chest. Thinking it was a spider or some small creature.
Kanan did it again except on his sides.
"Zeb" Ezra whined sleepily.
"Knock it off."
Rex and Kanan grinned at one another.
Kanan then trailed his fingers up the teen's chest.
Ezra opened one eye to see what was going on, and almost jumped out of his skin in shock.
Kanan was grinning above him and Ezra seemed to panic slightly when he couldn't move.
He looked up at the old face of Rex with fear.
"Wakey wakey Bridger" Rex chuckled.
"Guys" Ezra moaned closing his eyes. The fear ebbing away as he realised who was with him. He had thought it was the Empire for a few seconds.
"I wanna sleep. Get out."
"Not happening kid" Kanan smirked before worming his fingers all over Ezra's ticklish torso.
This woke him instantly. Realising what was going on, Ezra gave a giggly yelp and struggled in Rex's grip.
The clones hold was strong, Ezra doubted he would be going anywhere soon.
He struggled and was in fits of childish giggles as Kanan's​ fingers skimmed all over his midsections.
Rex watched as Master and Padawan laughed together, (Ezra laughter being forced) and wondered if Anakin and Ahsoka did something like this back in the Clone war.
His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Ezra squeal, and grinned when he saw Kanan had gone for Ezra's exposed armpits.
Being the kid's weak spot, Ezra was a live wire. Squirming in Rex's hold more desperately as he laughed hysterically.
It wasn't long before the tears had started flowing.
Kanan showed no mercy as he changed tactics from soflty tickling the teen's armpits, before doing quick movements with his fingers making Ezra squeal in the cutest way.
This went on for several minutes as Ezra was tickled senseless.
The Clone and the Jedi chuckled when Ezra gave a loud, giggly yelp as Kanan spidered his fingers against Ezra's neck.
Ezra was gasping for air as the tickle torture continued.
Unable to take any more, he stopped struggling in Rex's hold. Knowing it was useless to keep fighting.
At long, long last, Kanan relented. Rex loosened his grip, however, Ezra didn't scramble away from the Clone. Instead, he snuggled closer to Rex and breathed deeply.
Kanan and Rex stared. This was a side of Ezra they had never seen before. A quiet, innocent kind as Ezra closed his eyes.
Before they knew it, the boy's breathing had evened out and he had fallen back to sleep with exhaustion.
"Wasn't the plan to wake him up?" Rex asked Kanan who shrugged. A sheepish smile on his face.
Rex gently paced Ezra back on his bunk and pulled the blanket up to his waist.
The two adults jumped from the bed and headed out of the room.

Suggestions are appreciated.
Stay awesome my friends!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲