Getting rid of fear

This part is dedicated to my awesome friend HarrryPotterRulz. By the way, this part is set in the episode; 'Visions and Voices.'

Ezra sat in the corner of the cabin, curled in a ball, shivering.
He'd been seeing Maul on Atalon. He'd even passed out in fear of seeing the Dark sider. When he woke, he'd attacked a pilot by accident. Seeing him as Maul, Ezra almost sliced him in half. If it wasn't for Kanan, Ezra would've been named a murderer.
His door hissed open making Ezra jump. He looked up in fear to see Kanan which relieved him immensely.
Kanan entered the cabin feeling concerned about his Padawan. Normally Ezra was strong and very independent. To sense him so afraid and jumpy wasn't a good thing.
He sat beside Ezra and was about to say something when he felt Ezra hug him tightly. Fingers gripping his shirt as he shivered.
Kanan felt a protective instinct kick in and put his own arms around the boy.
"What's the matter Ezra?" He asked quietly.
"Why do I keep seeing Maul?" Ezra asked, a sob catching his throat.
"I don't know Ezra but we're going to Bendu to get some advice" Kanan replied.
"Do you think Bendu can help?" Ezra asked.
"I don't know. But hopefully he can" Kanan replied
Ezra rested his head on Kanan's shoulder.
"Why is it only me who goes through these things?" He asked shakily.
"I wish I could do something about it Ezra, but sometimes our fate is out of our control" Kanan told him.
Ezra nodded without a word, still holding Kanan like he was about to lose him.
Kanan rubbed his Padawan's back, wishing he could help Ezra in some way.
To make him feel better. To make him feel safe. To make him cheer up.
Kanan thought for a while. Ezra may not like it at times, but right now, it was necessary.
Gently, he pulled his apprentice on to his lap where Ezra snuggled closer to him.
Kanan made sure he had Ezra in a strong grip before positioning his fingers by the boy's sides.
"Listen kid, I'm sorry for doing this, but it's for your own good" Kanan said in his ear.
Ezra felt a spark of curiousity and nerves at Kanan's words.
He felt pressure on his sides making ticklish sensations run throughout his entire body.
He yelped before breaking into giggles as he felt more ticklish energy erupt from his midsections.
He scuffed his boots on the floor as he squirmed in his Master's hold.
Kanan zipped his jacket open, lifted the boy's shirt and began tickling the sensitive skin. The older Jedi was giving his apprentice soft tickles over his bare stomach making Ezra squeal. Kanan couldn't help but chuckle as Ezra's laughter increased when he gently tickled his thighs.
"Kahahahahan" he tried to say but couldn't finish. The giggles were overpowering him as Kanan expertly tickled his apprentice.
The master moved his attack to Ezra's neck and ears making the boy jerk out of the way, laughing.
"Cuhuhut it out!" He said as tears started rolling down his face.
"Come on Ezra. I haven't even gotten started" Kanan smiled and pulled off his boots.
Using the Force to keep Ezra's feet still, he attacked the skin with soft tickly sensations.
Ezra struggled more and laughed harder. Pushing against Kanan as the man teased his sensitive feet unmercifully. He made sure he got every single ticklish spot on Ezra's pale feet. Toes, arches, soles and top of the foot that was as equally ticklish as the bottom.
"Now that's taken care of, let's go for your weak spot shall we?" Kanan grinned.
"Kanan. Don't you even...dahahahahahare!"
Ezra lost it as soon as one finger moved across his weak spot.
Kanan teased the sensitive area ruthlessly making Ezra laugh hysterically. The young Jedi had finally given up on struggling and accepted he was going nowhere any time soon.
Fortunately for him in doing so, Kanan's grip lessened and he put his guard down. Ezra waited for the right moment, twisted round then had Kanan pinned to the ground in two seconds.
Sitting on his waist, Ezra smirked down on his master. "Think that was funny Kanan? Cause I'm gonna give you something to really laugh about!"
Ezra went for anywhere he could reach. Lower back, midsections, armpits, thighs, knees, stomach, neck and ears. He left the older Jedi's weak spot last but
Kanan was already going hysterical.
He was trying to grab Ezra's hands and shove them away but the boy's quick fingers kept coming back.
After torturing Kanan's torso for mintues, Ezra kept his master stuck to the floor with the Force and pulled off his boots.
"Ezra! Wait!" Kanan cried, still breathless from the tickles he'd just received.
"Nope!"
Ezra wasted no time in putting Kanan through the worst tickle torture he'd ever experienced.
After attacking with fingers for a while, he used the Force to get the Convoy feather he'd found on Atalon from his bunk.
He's only brushed it up and down Kanan's foot once when the man gave a giggly yelp.
"You're going to hate this" Ezra grinned at Kanan over his shoulder.
Kanan laughed so hard Ezra was sure he was going to explode.
His reactions to the Convoy feather were priceless as Ezra brushed it across his sensitive skin. He was red in the face as Ezra slowed to a stop.
"You good?" He asked looking over at his master.
"I hate you" Kanan panted.
"I love you too" Ezra giggled standing and putting the feather away.
Kanan sat up with a smile still on his face. Ezra offered him a hand which Kanan took and stood up.
"You can be a right pain in the butt sometimes kid" Kanan told him.
"I know" Ezra smiled lightly elbowing him.
Kanan raised a brow before grabbing the boy and tickling his belly.
"Kanan!" Ezra squealed, laughing. His jacket wasn't zipped up so his shirt provided little protection to Kanan's fingers.
Finally, Kanan let him go.
"Let's go see Bendu" Kanan told him.
Ezra nodded with a smile and followed Kanan outside to the speeders.

Suggestions are welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲