No matter how annoying

So this part is dedicated to
. eathanb00
. Ahsoka-2Sabers
. HarrryPotterRulz
Now on with the next part!

Ezra didn't know why, but he felt like causing mayhem. He felt like pranking someone or something like that.
So he decided on his targets.
Hera would kill him, so cross her off the list.
Kanan and Zeb were out on a supply run.
Rex and Ahsoka were also out on a mission.
Chopper probably would never leave him alone.
So that left Sabine.

He knew she could put up with him probably better then any of the others.
So he sneeked to her room where she was painting.
As soon as the door opened, she looked up.
"Hey Ezra" she greeted.
"Hey Sabine" Ezra replied closing the door behind him and locking it.
Sabine noticed this and raised a brow.
"Ezra? What are you doing?" She asked putting down her paints and crossing her arms.
"Nothing too​ complex" he grinned leaping at her and pinning her into the floor.
"Ezra! What the kriff is wrong with you?!" Sabine asked fighting to get out from underneath him.
Ezra used the Force to tie her up with a piece of rope he had brought with him.
He slipped off her boots and put her ankles in a headlock.
Sabine then realised what was about to happen.
"Ezra Bridger I am a Mandalorin and I am capable of braking your bones in several different ways" she threatened.
"Uh huh. But you won't do it will you?" Ezra challenged.
Sabine bit her lip.
"That's what I thought."
Ezra attacked the pale feet earning a giggly yelp from Sabine.
She was soon laughing hysterically.
"Oh, so you're like Kanan. Is this your weak spot?" Ezra asked her grinning.
"YEHEHES!" Sabine yelled tears streamed down her face.
Ezra pulled out a feather and brushed it once on her toes.
Ezra thought her reaction was adorable.
She gave a squeal and bounced slightly off the ground.
"EZRHAHAHA!" She yelled through her laughter.
"GIHEHEHVE IT UUUUP!"
"Aww, is the whittle Mandalorin too ticklish?" Ezra teased running the feather up and down Sabine's foot.
"I'M GOING TO KIHIHIHLL YOU!" Sabine yelped squirming at the rope that held her stiff.
"Sure you will. You've said that many times Sabine, but you've never done it" Ezra told her. Smiling as the girl squirmed desperately like a trapped snake.
Her laughter became squeaky the longer Ezra twirled the feather over her feet.
He stopped to let her breathe.
"Unite me Ezra......please......I can't take it anymore" Sabine panted.
"Oh come on! We've only just started" Ezra grinned.
Sabine's eyes filled with horror which told Ezra she wasn't going to enjoy what he had coming.
With a click of his neck, he pried back her toes and tested everyone.
As soon as the softness of the feather hit her toes, Sabine squealed and giggled uncontrollably​.  
Ezra went over the tops, bottoms and between the teens toes with enjoyment.
Her giggly reactions were priceless.
She had lost the strength to fight back with all the struggling she did before.
All she could do was wait until Ezra thought the tickle torture could stop.
The tickling lasted about half an hour before Ezra finished.
He untied her bounds and stood.
"See you later Sabine!" He sang walking out.
Sabine was gasping for air on the ground.
Glaring after the boy.
"Troublesome little lothrat" she muttered under her breath.
She stood on shaking legs after a while then sat on her bed.
She thought for a while, before picking up a drawing pad and pencil. She drew on it for a few minutes before stopping.
She smiled at her work.

(Sabine's drawing 😊)

Sabine sighed. No matter how much trouble he was, she loved Ezra Bridger.

Part 15 completed! 😄 Give me some suggestions and I will try to do​ them!
You guys are awesome!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲