Tickle targets

Suggestion given to me by my great friend HarrryPotterRulz.

Ezra had no regrets about his revenge against his family. Sure they were really annoyed at him, Chopper, Ahsoka, and Rex for what happened. But soon forgave them after a few days.

It was a boring day in the Rebellion. Everyone had nothing to do.
The Force sensitive didn't feel like Jedi training.
Sabine didn't feel like painting.
Zeb didn't feel like Waffles.
Hera didn't feel like cleaning up the Ghost.
And Chopper didn't feel like doing anything.
Rex, Sato and Ahsoka were also bored and wondering what to do.
There were no OP's to do either.

The Ghost crew, Rex and Ahsoka were sitting or standing in the common room.
Rex and Zeb were lazily playing holo-chess, not really thinking about their moves.
Kanan was half meditating, half sleeping.
Ezra was fiddling with his lightsaber.
Chopper stood quietly to the side of the room with Ahsoka.
Hera and Sabine were both reading data pads.
None of them really knew how to pass the time.
Kanan opened his eyes after a while and looked round his family.
Everyone looked extremely bored.
He glanced at Ezra and saw his Padawan looking over his lightsaber.
Kanan bit his lip, wondering what would amuse everyone.
Then he realised:

A tickle fight.

Kanan knew it would escalate quickly.
Who would he go for first?
Ezra had probably had enough, but Ahsoka? She never really took part in most things, and Kanan had never heard her laugh. Properly anyway.

Standing up, he went over to her and stood beside her.
Ahsoka had her eyes closed​ and didn't notice the Jedi. 
Kanan slyly reached out and poked her side.
Ahsoka's eyes flew open and she squeaked, shifting away from Kanan immediately, only to trip over Chopper.
The others looked up in surprise.
"Kanan Jarrus" Ahsoka growled standing.
"Now your in for it."
She leapt at Kanan, tackling him to the ground and worming her fingers all over his torso.
Kanan burst into laughter and fought her hands.
Hera looked over and smiled at her Jedi so helpless on the ground, laughing his head off.
Rex sneeked round the Togruta and attacked her open armpits.
Ahsoka went into a giggling fit and scrambled away from Rex and Kanan.
Sabine and Hera suddenly decided to get into the fray and jumped on to Ahsoka.
Hera grinning as she began to finally get Ahsoka back from her tickle attack against her.
Sabine took down Kanan who was only beginning to recover from Ahsoka's tickling.
He went back into his hysterical laughter as Sabine scratched her fingers round his sides.
Ezra and Zeb galnced at each other. Uncertain on what to do.
Ezra got up slowly and edged away. He was almost out the door when he felt  hands grab round his waist and pull him back.
He turned his head to see Rex grinning at him.
"No no no no Rex! NO! REX!!!" Ezra yelled before breaking into giggles as Rex wriggled his fingers round the kids midsections softly.
Eza was dragged to the floor where he suddenly became the main tickle target.
Ahsoka, Hera, Kanan, Zeb and Sabine joined Rex.
Zeb held Ezra's arms above his head, Sabine, Ahsoka and Hera went to his feet, while Rex and Kanan stayed at the top.
"Guys, please don't" Ezra whimpered fearfully.
They all looked at one another, back at Ezra, then all yelled:
"NO MERCY!"
Rex went for Ezra's armpits, while Kanan handled his Padawan's sides. Hera focused on the boy's legs as Ahsoka and Sabine pulled off Ezra's boots and scribbled their fingers all over his feet.
Ezra literally screamed before his adorable laughter spilled from his lips.
In a matter of seconds he was begging for mercy, struggling despretly, laughing hysterically, and crying.
Tickley sensations happened everywhere over his body and using the Force was beyond possible.
"Wow Ezra. Not even I was this ticklish at your age" Ahsoka giggled as Ezra thrashed.
Kanan stopped attacking Ezra's sides and wondered.
He tried the boys neck which made Ezra buck and make his laughter double in pitch and sound.
Kanan grinned.
Yep, he'd got him.
This went on for several minutes.
Ezra's laughter became squeaky and if so, more cute. "Alright Rebels lay off. We don't want to kill him" Hera ordered.
Everyone stopped leaving Ezra panting, still, and chest heaving on the ground.
He had his eyes closed and didn't make a move.
"I........hate......you all.......so much.....right now" he panted.
The others just smiled at one another.
Ezra opened his eyes.
"Why is it always me who gets picked on?"
"You don't want to be picked on anymore? Okay, new target" Kanan leapt at Ahsoka and tickled mercilessly.
Ahsoka broke in about five seconds, bubbly laughter spilling from her lips.
Ezra sat up with some help from Sabine and sat at the Dejark table.
Watching as Ahsoka was tortured like he was. He knew he should help her, but he didn't have strength.
Ahsoka tried to use the Force but her connection lacked with all the tickley sensations.
"Herahaha! Kahahan! Rex! Guys! Cuhut it ouuuut!" She cried thrashing.
"Aw come on Soka, we haven't done this since the Clone Wars" Rex smiled.
"And I still remember your sweet spot, Kanan get the underside of her arms."
"NOHOHO! Rex your suhuch a trahahator!" Ahsoka whined like a child.
"Yes Captain" Kanan grinned doing what he was told.
Ahsoka bucked in reflex and her laughter rose in sound.
"Got cha" Kanan chuckled.
"Feeling powerful Kanan? Cause I remember you have a sweet spot too" Hera grinned.
Kanan stopped what he was doing and looked at Hera. Everyone did.
"Where might that be Hera?" Rex grinned.
"His feet."
"HERA!" Kanan yelled in horror.
"GET HIM!" Sabine hollered already diving at the Jedi.
The others made sure he was well pinned down as Ahsoka and Hera yanked off Kanan's boots and attacked his feet.
Something truly unexpected happened.
Kanan gave a sudden yelp and broke into a giggling mess.
He tried to escape but no avail.
Rex, Zeb and Sabine held him down good.
Ezra watched from the table, laughing at his Master's state.
Kanan was trying so hard to get away, everyone could see this was his worst place. No wonder he wore boots all the time.
Kanan's torture lasted a few good minutes before Hera said to stop.
He looked like he was about to die.
As soon as they let him go, he pulled on his boots and hugged his knees to his chest.
"Never do that again" he panted.
The others laughed at their leaders state.
They all sat at the table with sighs of contentment.
"Well at least you can't say this day has been boring" Ahsoka shrugged with a smile.
The others agreed.
"You know, we should do this more often" Sabine suggested.
"I must admit it's fun" Ezra replied.
"Especially when Kanan's the one getting tickled."
Ezra elbowed his Master's side which made Kanan yelp.
"Alright, c'mere kid!" Kanan grinned, hooking his arm round Ezra's neck and giving the teen a noogie.
"Kanan!" Ezra laughed struggling to get out of his Master's grip.
Hera smiled as she watched the two.
She loved her family.

Never trust Kanan​ when he's bored! Hoped you liked it!
Suggestions are welcome!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲