a different lesson

This part is dedicated to ethanb00 thanks for the idea 😃

"Alright Ezra. You're only to use this when you have to okay?" Kanan asked.
"Yeah yeah. Understood" Ezra said impatietly.
"Can we please do it?"
The two Jedi were in a clearing near, but still reasonably far from the base on Yavin. Kanan had finally agreed to teach Ezra how to Force Tickle much to everyone's horror. Sabine was the one to complain the most.
"Do you realise what you're doing Kanan? You're teaching Ezra the worst possible thing!" She'd said.  
But Ezra had been pestering Kanan so much, he'd rather be Force Tickled than listen to Ezra's irritating, and constant nagging. 

"Okay. I want you to broaden your mind, think about everything on Yavin that you know of. The trees, the wildlife, the people. Let them connect to you, think about them."
Ezra's face held concentration as he pictured everything he'd ever seen on Yavin. He noticed how much longer he thought of Sabine then anything else but moved the thought of his Mandalorin friend aside for the mean time.
"Now what?" He asked.
"I want you to imagine yourself tickling one of our crew. Anyone at all. Picture it in your mind and think about it deeply" Kanan instructed.
Ezra's first thought was Sabine but decided to go for Kanan instead. He thought deeply on how sensitive Kanan's lower back and feet were. Ezra suddenly felt like a gentle sensation was dancing along his own soles. It didn't tickle, but it was calming. Like he was walking barefoot through soft grass. He opened his eyes when he heard giggling and looked up to see Kanan trying to prevent himself from laughing too audibly. Ezra stopped thinking and Kanan instantly relaxed.
"D-Did I do it?" Ezra asked.
"You did. It wasn't as strong as I do it, but it's a start" Kanan replied.
Ezra nodded and suddenly realised how weak he felt. He fell to his knees and exhaled. Kanan went over and crouched beside his Padawan.
"This is normal" he told Ezra. "It takes a lot of focus to do Force Tickling yet it gets easier as time goes on. For a beginner, you're doing pretty well."
Ezra smiled at his mentor and sat down in a better position.
"When I was focusing, I felt something strange. It was gentle and calming, but I'm rather confused by it" he told Kanan.
"Yeah. That's also normal. You feel the affects of Force Tickling, but not as badly as your target. It's gentle and relaxes you which opens your mind more and that makes you stronger. Does that make sense?"
Ezra thought about it before looking at Kanan with a small smile.
"It does" he replied.
"Good. Maybe it's best to leave it for now. It tires you out quickly."
Ezra nodded and Kanan helped him up. The two Jedi walked back to the base, Ezra was feeling a little tired, but twice as mischievous now he had the power to tickle through the Force. It may not have been very strong yet, but Ezra was very eager to make it better.