Wake up Bridger

"Is Ezra still is bed?" Hera asked as she sipped her kaff.

"Yeah, he refused to get up when I called him" Kanan sighed.

"I'll get him" Sabine got up from the Dejark table and went down the hall.

Zeb got up too and followed the Mandalorin.

"Knowing those two, they're gonna tickle Ezra awake" Hera exhaled in amusement.
_______________________________

"Your gonna tickle Ezra awake aren't you?" Zeb muttered as they entered the cabin. 

"Yup" Sabine replied, climbing the bunk where Ezra was sleeping.

The boy was sleeping peacefully on his bunk, blankets on top of him loosely.

"You're just plain evil Sabine" Zeb whispered with a smirk.

"And I'm proud of it!" Sabine grinned and began to poke her friend in the side, making him squirm under his blankets.

Sabine continued to prod Ezra's sensitive midsections. After a few moments, the teen's eyes snapped open and he looked up at Sabine.

"Sabine?" He asked.

"Morning" the girl replied cheerfully.

"Urgh, no" the boy groaned, burrowing into the blankets again and covering his head with the material.

"Ezra, if you don't get up, I'm gonna have to force you to" Sabine warned.

"Do your worst" Ezra replied groggily, already slipping back into dreamland.

Sabine looked at Zeb who gave a single nod. Sabine's fingers dove into Ezra's stomach and sides, squeezing and kneading them. Ezra jerked before curling into himself, trying to get away from the probing fingertips. It wasn't long at all before the poor boy was giggling uncontrollably as he was mercilessly tickled at the sides by Sabine. 

"Say it, Ezra!" Sabine said as she continued her onslaught.

"Say it!" 

"Nev....Sabine! Stop! AH! MY...SIDES!" Cried Ezra as he rolled away from Sabine's touch, laughing so hard he was almost in tears. 

"Say it!" Sabine grinned even more evily and pinned her friend to the bed, continuing to torment Ezra.

Zeb was laughing hard at the scene in front of him, grinning as Ezra was overwhelmed by Sabine's quick fingers.

"No-OOOO! SAHAHAHAHABINE!" Ezra tried to trap his attacker's hands which were swirling in his armpits but that only resulted to being tickled harder. 

"Just say it already, Ezra!" Zeb said as he continued to laugh at his friend's antics. 

Ezra struggled for a moment before giving up and laughing so hard that he now had tears falling down his cheeks.

"All right! All ri--AH! UNCLE! UNCUHUHUHUHULE!"

Sabine instantly stopped, grinning in satisfaction as Ezra pushed the blankets away from himself. Face red and tear streaked.

"I hate you" he growled.

"No you don't" Sabine said.

"I do" Ezra insisted. 

Sabine made a move to continue tickling him and Ezra recoiled instantly.

"I don't I don't. I love you" he said quickly making Sabine laugh.

"I know you do" she teased.

"Breakfasts up by the way" she said, jumping off the bunk.

"I expect you out there in ten minutes."

Ezra gave a two fingered salute and Sabine and Zeb left.