Lothwolf cubs

So a random thought hit me; how cute would it be for Ezra and Sabine to be tickled by Lothwolf cubs?

Ezra and Sabine ran across Lothal's fields, panting slightly. They'd been sprinting for what felt like hours as they tried to track down the Lothwolf.

"Are...you...sure...it'll...reveal itself?" Sabine panted.

"Almost positive" Ezra replied.

They continued to make their way across the grass, occasionally having to stop to catch their breath. Finally, the reached the place where Ezra had last met the Lothwolf. Taking a deep intake of breath, Ezra gave a long, realistic impersonation of a howl. A few seconds passed before an answer replied. It was distant but the two rebels definitely heard it. After a moment or two, Sabine felt warm air on her head. Turning, she saw the Lothwolf looking down on her.

"Ezra" she hissed tugging the teen's wrist.

The boy turned and he smiled at the sight of the Lothwolf.

"Hello again old friend" he said rubbing the wolf's nose.

The large predator rumbled before crouching before Ezra. 

"After you" Ezra said to Sabine.

"Thank you" the Mandalorin replied mounting the wolf.

Ezra got on in front of the girl and the wolf stood up. With a gentle squeeze of Ezra's knees of it's sides, the Lothwolf bolted across the plains. 
__________________________

The Lothwolf ran for a long time before stopping at a clearing of rocks. Many other Lothwolves were there, some standing, others were lying down. Ezra jumped off the predator's back and helped Sabine down to the ground. The wolf gave a snort before nudging the two teens forward. They followed the animal through the pack of Lothwolves, feeling a little nervous of the creature's, but safe beside the wolf who was leading them. They soon came to a secluded area where another wolf was resting. Running around were the sweetest things Ezra and Sabine had ever seen.    

"Oh my Force" Ezra gasped in delight.

The Lothwolf cubs were small and adorable. With silky soft fur, large eyes and making soft yaps. Ezra and Sabine crouched to seem less threatening but the little wolves didn't seem at all afraid. On the contrary, they bounded over to the two rebels and leapt up at them. Sniffing them, trying to lick their faces and tugged playfully on their clothes. Ezra and Sabine laughed and petted the cubs as they ran around. The two Lothwolves seemed to smile as the two rebels got along with their offspring. One cub suddenly launched itself at Ezra, knocking him onto his back. The young predator pressed its paws on the boy's chest, attempting pin him. The wolf wasn't very heavy and Ezra knew he'd be able to get the cub off him easily. However, it was a young little creature that wanted to play.   

"Argh! You got me!" Ezra said, deciding to go along with the cub's game.    

"What will I do?"

Sabine looked over at Ezra and found herself smiling.

'He's always been good with animals' she thought.

The cub gave an adorable yap before licking Ezra's face.

"Aw come on!" Ezra laughed, trying to cover his face from the young Lothwolf's tongue.
Unfortunately for the teen, the other cubs had seen what their sibling was doing and assisted her. Ezra was attacked by slobber, tongues, and soft fur. Sabine burst out laughing at Ezra's overwhelmed state.

"Sabine! Don't just stand there, help me!" Ezra pleaded.

"Argh! Hey! Don't dohoho that! Thahahat tickles!"

Ezra was soon in fits of giggles as the cubs continuosly licked him. Sabine suddenly got a sneaky idea and sat on the boy's legs. Yanking off his boots, she whistled to the cubs who looked over.

"Come here, c'mere little cubs" Sabine encouraged.

"No! Sabine! Don't!" Ezra yelped but it was too late.

A majority of the Lothwolves bolted over to Ezra's pale, vulnerable feet and began licking his soles and toes. Ezra threw back his head and laughed uncontrollably, unable to kick or pull his legs away from the mischievous cubs because Sabine was pinning him down. While some of the predators were busy with the teen's feet, the rest of them were occupied with Ezra's red face. Sabine was laughing as Ezra giggled uncontrollably, he looked so funny as he was overwhelmed with Lothwolf cubs.

"Sabine! Gehehet them off mehehehe!" Ezra begged, trying to avoid the younglings tongues that were all over his cheeks and forehead.

"Nah, you're fine Ezra" Sabine replied.

"Sahahabine!"

"What?" The girl asked innocently.

She turned round and started tickling the boy's sides making it impossible for him to answer. While all this progressed, the two adult Lothwolves watched with amusement. Happy to see their offspring get along with Ezra and Sabine. However, they could see Ezra was struggling to breath and growled to their cubs. They looked up and seemed to smile. Like a wave of white and black fur, the cubs had tackled Sabine to the ground while she was distracted and began licking her mercilessly.

"Hehehehehehey! Come ohohohohohon!" The Mandalorin said as she started to laugh.

Ezra recovered quickly and grinned at Sabine's predicament. He sat next to her boots and took hold of them.

"Ezra Bridger! Dohohont you even dare!" Sabine yelled.

"You knohohow my feehehehehehet are my weak spohohohohohot!"

"I know, which means this'll be more fun for both of us" Ezra grinned.

With that, he pulled off the girl's boots and let the cubs do the rest. Instantly, they pounced on Sabine's defenceless feet, licking and nuzzling the soft skin. Sabine instantly went into hysterical giggles. She didn't want to kick out and hurt the cubs so she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Ezra was snickering as he sat next to Sabine, smirking at her helpless form.

"Hehehehehehehelp me Ezrahahaha!" Sabine begged.
"Nah, you're fine Sabine" Ezra quoted what the Mandalorin had said a few minutes before.

Ezra suddenly felt himself be yanked from his shoulders onto his back. He looked up in surprise to see the white Lothwolf smiling down at him. The other one however, was crouched by the boy's bare feet. It brushed its soft tail over his toes and licked the teen's soles. Creating tingly and buzzing sensations all over Ezra's feet. The teen couldn't help it. He was soon laughing as hard as Sabine who was lying beside him. For what felt like hours, the Lothwolves had Ezra and Sabine at their mercy. And there was nothing the teens could do about it. Finally, the predators relented, stepping away from their exhausted victims. The two rebels didn't move, they lay on their backs breathing heavily.

"You...are...so mean" Ezra panted.

The wolves gave growly chuckles before they lay down around Ezra and Sabine. The cubs either lay on their chests or by their sides. Ezra and Sabine smiled at one another tiredly.

"Guess we're part of their family?" Ezra said.

"Yup" Sabine agreed then yawned.

"Night Bridger."

"Night Sabine."

Suggestions are appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲