Everyone makes mistakes

I realised I haven't done any Zeb and Ezra bonding in a looonnnnggg time. Time to put an end to that!

Zeb and Ezra stood on a cliff of Atalon, watching the night sky glimmer with stars. They'd been silent for many minutes, but Zeb had noticed Ezra wasn't in the talking mood so he let it slide. Now it had been over fifteen minutes, and Zeb knew something was bothering the kid.
"What's on your mind hot shot?" Zeb asked suddenly.
He heard Ezra give a snort of laughter at the name and Ezra glanced at the Lasat.
"What do you mean?"
"You've been silent for the past quarter of an hour, and I know a thinking face when I see one. I can tell you're wondering about something or rather."
Ezra sighed and gazed at the ground.
"I keep thinking about the day we lost the Phantom. Hera was so mad at me and I felt like my dignity had been shattered like glass."
Zeb found himself smiling slightly.
"Kid, we all make mistakes at some point, but we learn from them. Look at the benefits of that mistake. You got Kanan back, and the Sith Holocron was taken away before it could mess you up anymore then it had."
Ezra smiled a little at that.
"Thanks Zeb, I needed to hear that."
"Anytime kid."
Suddenly, a convoy streaked past them. It gave Ezra such a fright, he jumped into Zeb and instantly lost his balance.
Zeb immediately put his claws around Ezra's sides to stop the boy from falling but Ezra felt a rush of ticklish energy and burst into giggles.
"Zeb lehehehet​ go" he said squirming.
Zeb gently put Ezra on the ground, smirking slightly as Ezra gained control over himself.
"Sorry, didn't mean to burst out laughing like that" Ezra apologized, scratching the back of his neck.
"What are you apologizing for? It's okay to be ticklish" Zeb told him.
"Yeah, but you weren't even trying to tickle me."
"Well, I am now!"
Before Ezra had time to react, he felt Zeb's claws rummage around his ribcage. Ezra yelped before bursting into fits of laughter. Trying to shove Zeb's hands away.  
"Karabahahahast! Zeb! Nohohohoho" Ezra swore as the Lasat tickled his buddy.
"What's wrong Ez? Am I too much for you?"
"God dam it Zeb! You know how sensitive I ahahaham!" Ezra yelled, grinning like an idiot.
Zeb eased off his attack when he saw Ezra was having trouble breathing.
"Thanks...for stopping" Ezra gasped.
"Well Hera would be after my blood if I accidentally killed you" Zeb shrugged.
"Is it possible to die from laughter?" Ezra asked.
"Dunno, want to find out?" Zeb grinned.
Ezra immediately shuffled backwards.
"I'll pass thanks" he smiled.
Zeb helped him up and the two looked back out the stars. Sighing contently, they made their way back to the Ghost.