kicked out of the blues

Kallus was moping. Sabine had never seen it before. It was like watching a completely diffierent person. It was like watching a zombie that didn't want to eat brains. It was because there was a mission that Kallus was going to be attending but it'd failed with Kallus being the lone survivor. Now, normally, Sabine wouldn't do anything but Kallus was part of the rebellion now so she had to help him. Fortunately, she knew how.
________________________________

Kallus was leaning against a ship when his com went off.

"Kallus? You there?" Sabine's voice came through the device.

Kallus pressed the com and held it to his face.

"I'm here Sabine, what is it?"

"I need your help with something, I'm in Ezra's cabin."

"Can't Ezra help you?" Kallus asked.

"He is helping, but we need you as well."

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute."

Kallus ended the transmission and approached the Ghost.
_________________________________

"Sabine? Ezra?" Kallus opened Ezra's cabin door.

Ezra was curled up on his bunk, reading a data pad. He looked up from the pad in surprise.

"Kallus? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"He's helping me with something" Sabine replied, suddenly in the doorway.

She stepped into the cabin and closed the door, grinning so evily that it made both Kallus and Ezra uncomfortable. Kallus's back suddenly greeted the floor as Sabine tackled him.

"Sabine! What the kriff...?!" Kallus exclaimed.

"Sabine? What are you doing?" Ezra asked in curiosity and confusion looking over the edge of his bunk to where his friends were fighting.

"Trying to...mmffff....get Kallus!" Sabine replied as she finally managed to pin the man to the ground.

"What in all the galaxy are you doing?!" Kallus asked exasperatedly.

"Lightening you up!" Sabine grinned digging her fingers into the man's sides.

Kallus jerked and pursed his lips together, trying to get out from underneath of the Mandalorin.

"Why are you tickling Kallus?" Ezra inquired.

"Cause he's been moping these last few hours, it's not like him" Sabine awnsered moving up to  Kallus's ribs.

"I don't mohohohope!" Kallus argued starting to break.

"Well you certaintly were today Mr Fulcrum" Sabine replied.

"And I don't like it."

She jabbed near Kallus's lower back making him jump.

"When I agreed to help the rebehehehels this isn't whahahat I signed up fohohohohor!" Kallus yelled, finally breaking into laughter.

"It was on the fine print" Sabine giggled, moving her fingers over Kallus's torso.

"Always read the fine print Kallus."

"Sabine! Stohohohop!” Kallus demanded, twisting and trying to buck the girl off.

“Ezra! Come help!” Sabine called.

Ezra had been watching the scene unfold quietly from his bunk, observing like an owl hunting it's prey.

“I’m not particularly fond of the retribution that I am sure will follow if I do" Ezra replied.

“There wihihihill behehe no m-mercy Ezrahahahaha” Kallus threatened through his laughter.

“You won’t be particularly fond of the retribution that will surely follow if you do not" Sabine replied calmly.

Ezra was stuck between a rock and a hard place, either outcome ensured that he would be in Kallus’s position before the day was done no matter what he did. Kallus was a very skilled tickler and could truly dish out some damage. But Sabine was absolutely ruthless.

“You better help me when he tries for his revenge" Ezra told Sabine pointing at Kallus as he jumped off his bunk and made his way to his friends.

"Good choice Ez, now help me turn him over” Sabine grinned.

“Nohohoho!” Kallus thrashed and tried to escape but it was no use.

He was forced onto his stomach and his arms were trapped under Ezra's knees.

"AHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHA!” Kallus was a goner now.

Ezra was mercilessly testing the back of Kallus's neck sending jolts of ticklish electricity throughout his body. Sabine was scratching and digging into Kallus's lower back and sides, teasing the sensitive skin with glee. Kallus was losing his mind with laughter. He tried to escape the evil tickle demons he called his friends but it was impossible. Ezra was a Jedi and Sabine was Mandalorin.

Kallus was screwed.

"You cheered up now Kallus?" Sabine grinned.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHES!"

"Promise not to sulk anymore about the mission?" Ezra raised a brow.

"OH GOHOHOHOHODS YES! YES YES YES YES! PLEASE JUST STOP!” Kallus screamed and then fell into silent laughter.

Sabine had stopped tickling the man and had let Ezra vibrate his fingers all around Kallus's lower back and the man just couldn’t take it anymore. Ezra was switching from full on pressure to just the lightest of touches, driving Kallus absolutely mad. Sabine slowed her fingers to a stop and Ezra gave one last good tickle, then the two clambered off of their friend. Kallus immediately curled into a ball, giggles still slipping from his mouth as he felt a few aftershocks. A few moments passed before Kallus sat up and punched Sabine and Ezra in their shoulders lightly.

“Bastards” he muttered, but the goofy smile still on his face took the malice out of his words.

"You needed it Kallus" Ezra chuckled.

Kallus and Sabine caught one another's eyes and grinned evily.

"You know Kallus” Sabine began.

“Yes Sabine?”

“It’s been a good…say…two weeks since I’ve heard Ezra properly laugh” Sabine replied.

Ezra wasted no time in scrambling off the floor and running out of the cabin, screaming that Sabine was a dirty rotten traitor. Unfortunately he was caught in the common room, tackled by both Kallus and Sabine, and within seconds he was laughing hysterically as the two rebels tickled him to pieces.