Games

Thanks for all the votes and great comments on the last part of this book. This chapter is dedicated to rebel_lizzy_klostion, horses984 and HarrryPotterRulz. Part 4 here we go!

It had been a few days since Ezra had revealed his secret. And to be honest, he seemed a little jumpy.
He was nervous Kanan would tell the rest of the crew, but so far, he hadn't told a soul.
Kanan decided it was best to keep this to himself until it was nescessary to say it.

One afternoon, Sabine, Kanan and Hera were going out to get some food and fuel in Lothal's markets.
Leaving Zeb, Ezra and Chopper in charge of the Ghost.
Hera had given them strict rules to not leave her ship, wreck it in any way, or to fight. She said if any of them were to hit, punch, shock or anything like that while they were gone, she would give them all the chores for three weeks.
They agreed and were now lounging around.
Chopper warbled he was going to go recharge leaving Ezra and Zeb in the lounge.
"Want to have a game of Dejark Kid?" Zeb asked.
(I'm not entirely sure. Isn't Dejark the name of the game that Rex and Kanan played in the episode where Sabine, Ezra, Zeb and Chopper meet the two new Inquisitors? If not, please tell me the name of the game in the comments. Thanks!)
"Sure" Ezra replied.
The Lasat turned on the board and made his first move. Ezra pushed the buttons and sent one of his charactors to attack the enemy.
This went on for many minutes as the two battled. Finally, the reached a moment where Zeb bad to think carefully. Which took a long time.
Ezra was beginning to doze off as the Lasat looked over the board carefully. Deciding what to do.
Zeb finally made his move after about three minutes and glanced up at Ezra. He was surprised to see the kid sleeping against the L-couch. With a sigh of impatience and slight annoyance, he reached over and poked Ezra's side to wake him....

And I'll leave you on a cliffhanger!​......

😂 I'm such a douchebag sometimes! That's not the end! Let's continue 😄

...With a sigh of impatience and slight annoyance, he reached over and poked Ezra's side to wake him. The boy's reaction was not at all what Zeb expected.
Ezra gave a squeal and leapt off the couch. He collapsed on to the ground, snickering madly holding his sides.
He then realised who was in the room and looked up at Zeb who was grinning down at him.
"Uh uh, Zeb, don't you dare" Ezra warned scrambling to his feet and backing away.
"Don't do what kid?" Zeb asked standing up. The smile of mischief still on his face.
"Tickle you to death?"
The Lasat's moves were fast. No wonder ​he survived against the Empire.
He leapt forward and tackled Ezra to the ground.
The boy squirmed desperately in a attempt to escape.
"Zeb don't!..."
Too late. Zeb had already started wriggling​ his claws round Ezra's sides, tummy, and underarms.
Ezra gave a scream then laughed hysterically.
Fingers were bad, but Zeb's claws were fifty times worse. They seemed to single out the worst places and manage to get it to tickle more.
Ezra tried with all his heart to grab Zeb's hands and shove them away but Zeb simply took hold of the teens wrists with one hand and pinned them above Ezra's head.
He stopped momentarily to let Ezra breathe.
"Zeb, stop, I'll do...anyTHING!!!" Ezra hardly finished his sentence before he was laughing hard again.
Zeb was tickling the boys ribs and underarms.
It was driving Ezra insane.
"Zeheheb! Heraha told us not to fighhht!" He yelled through his laughter.
"If you think about it Ezra, we're not fighting, we're playing" Zeb chucked.
Chopper suddenly wheeled in, but both boys didn't notice.
The astromech froze in place. Staring at the sight in front of him. Sure he'd seen some weird things, but seeing what his two, (least favourite) crew members were doing was now the top of his list.
The Lasat was doing some motion with his claws and making the teen laugh.
With a shake of his head, Chopper rolled out, thinking about what he just witnessed.
"Zeb" Ezra gasped tiredly.
"I think I just heard the ramp open."
Zeb stopped what he was doing and listened.
Footsteps were definitely approaching.
Zeb quickly got off Ezra and the two jumped back into their seats just as the door opened.
"Dam! You won!" Ezra growled.
"Don't sound so surprised Kid" Zeb laughed.
"Oh hey Kanan."
The Jedi was looking at them.
"Ezra, Jedi training. I'll met you outside okay?"
The boy nodded and avoided looking at his Master as he passed him.
Kanan waited for the door to close before turning back to Zeb.
"Found out did you?" Kanan asked as Zeb turned off the game.
"What?"
"You found out about Ezra's secret" Kanan told him with a grin, leaning against the wall.
"How'd you know about that?"
"I found out a few days ago" Kanan replied.
"How'd you know I tickled him?" Zeb asked.
"His face said everything" Kanan said.
"Looked like he'd been sunburnt."
Zeb chuckled.
"Never knew that about the kid."
"Neither did I. Funny huh?" Kanan said leaving.
Zeb looked at the blank Dejark table with a sigh and small smile.
"Funny" he repeated quietly.

Part 4 completed! Suggestions always open!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲