Tickles in training

This part is dedicated to my awesome friend HarrryPotterRulz. Please go check out her profile and follow her because she is amazing!
On with the show!

Hera and Kanan drank their Kaff on the Ghost's ramp. Looking out to where Ezra was working out. The boy had constructed his own space to build muscle and get stronger.
At the moment, he was doing press ups on the ground.
"He's been doing this for weeks" Hera remarked.
"Is it proving useful?" Kanan asked.
"Yeah. He's able to knock out Stormtroopers as well as Zeb can. But he's been pushing himself past his limits. He almost broke down yesterday. He's up early in the morning doing his routine then later in the evening doing another. He's gonna break himself if he isn't careful" Hera sighed.
"Well, if you want to stop him from focusing remember the trick?" Kanan asked.
"How could I forget?" Hera smiled.
The two made a silent agreement before putting their drinks down and approaching Ezra.
The young Jedi had taken off his shirt because he'd been sweating and was now doing upside down sit ups from the bars he'd made.
He saw Kanan and Hera coming towards him but continued.
"Hey guys" he said as they got in range.
"What can I help you with?"
Hera got a good look at Ezra. It was rare when he took off his shirt. She could now see his arms had more muscle and he was beginning to get a six pack.
'All this is training is definitely working' she thought.
"We came to check on how you were" she replied.
"Uh huh."
"How much more do you have to do?" Kanan asked.
"Well, after this twenty pull ups, thirty sit ups and to finish it off, weight lifting
I've already completed my press ups, run and acrobatics" Ezra answered.
"Are you serious?" Kanan stared.
"Yeah. This is what I do every day" Ezra told him.
Kanan shook his head.
"Ezra. You need to take a break" he said.
"Impossible. If I do, I'll break out from my routine and lose everything I've been working to build."
"You're going to break down if you're not careful" Kanan replied.
"Well thanks for the concern but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing."
Hera and Kanan glanced at one another.
"Alright Ezra. We've given you a chance. Now we're going to have to force you to stop" Hera told him.
"Grounding or giving threats ain't gonna work guys" Ezra told them continuing his sit ups.
"We're not doing either" Kanan said.
Kanan took hold of Ezra's wrists as the boy swung backwards.
Forcing him to stop where he was as Hera began tickling his sides.
"Hahahang on! Guys! Wahahait!" Ezra yelped as the tickley sensations began on his back.
Kanan had started helping Hera by wiggling his fingers around the young Jedi's bare back.
Ezra jerked from side to side at their gentle tickles. With a shirt on, it was bad, without one, it was worse.
He was trying to grab the bars above him to get further away from his attackers, but Hera went for his armpits and he flopped back snickering.
Hera blew a raspberry on Ezra's​ bare belly making him squeal and move more towards Kanan who didn't help by going for his armpits.
Ezra immediately tried to get away by moving forward when Hera blew another raspberry on his stomach again.
Ezra shrieked and giggled uncontrollably.
His legs finally dislodged from the bars and he fell to the ground.
Kanan caught his family before he hit the earth and placed him on the ground.
That's where he pinned his arms above his head again and Hera sat on his legs.
She blew yet another raspberry on Ezra's ticklish tummy making him squeal.
"Herhahahaha! Please dohohont!" He whined.
Hera giggled and tickled round his thighs where she hadn't tested before.
She was surprised​ when he gave a sudden yelp and squirmed more desperately.
"Hera! It's tohohoho sensitive!" He cried tears leaking from his eyes.
The Twe'lik only grinned.
"What's too sensitive Ezzy? Your feet?"
Turning round, she pulled  off his boots.
Ezra's toes curled in the exposure to the cool air and to Hera.
She picked up a random feather from the ground and traced it across his toes.
He squeaked and broke into a giggling mess as Hera twirled the soft feather all over Ezra's pale, and sensitive feet.
She finally relented and looked over at Ezra.
"So. You going to take a break from your crazed work out? Or do you need more persuasion?"
Ezra eyed the bushy feather nervously before sighing.
"Okay. Just don't tickle me like that again" he said.
"No promises Ez" Kanan smiled helping him sit up as Hera got off him.
Ezra pulled on his shirt and jacket feeling very vulnerable with it off.
He gave his family hug. 
"Even if you tickle me half to death, I love you guys" he whispered.
"We love you too Ezra" Kanan told him.
"And we always will" Hera promised.

I love this part!
Can anyone else imagine Ezra with muscles and a six pack?

I love this part!Can anyone else imagine Ezra with muscles and a six pack?

Okay that happened.
I'm open to suggestions!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲