affectionate tickles

Sabine walked around Yavin, looking for something to do. She spied Ezra sitting a little far away meditating at the edge of the forest. With a sly smile, the girl used her gift of sneaking and crept up on the boy. Even with her stealthiness, Ezra often caught her when she was creeping towards him. However, he must've been deep in his thoughts because he didn't even move when Sabine was directly behind him.

'He's either ignoring me or not sensing me'  Sabine thought, then grinned.

'Well, he's about to notice me now!'   

With that, Sabine had grabbed Ezra from behind and tickled his ribcage. Ezra's eyes snapped open as a loud, surprised yelp erupted from his mouth. 

"Argh! No! Who are yohohohohohou!" Ezra asked frantically, trying to escape.

"Just me ya big doofus" Sabine giggled.  

"Sahahahahahabine? Whahahat the Force are you dohohohohohing?"

"Tickling you" Sabine replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Stohohohop it!" Ezra cried, fighting the hands that were provoking forced laughter out of his lungs. 

Sabine's hands slid down to his sides and lower back before moving to his stomach.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Sabine smiled, amused by the way Ezra twisted while he laughed adorably.

"Sabine" Ezra gasped. 

"Plehehehehese mercy."

"Nope!"

Sabine grabbed Ezra's shoulders and yanked him to the ground. Leaping over the boy, she straddled his waist and squeezed his sides. Ezra burst into a fresh wave of giggles and squirmed. Then Sabine got to that extremely sensitive bottom right rib. The strange, and embarrassing sound Ezra always dreaded to make leapt from his throat. The teen instantly covered his flushed  face that wasn't just red from laughter. 

"Awww Ezra, that was so cute" Sabine teased, dragging her fingertips over the ticklish area again.

"It's nohohohot cute! Dohohohohon't sahahahahay thahahahahat!" Ezra pleaded after he made the bizarre noise again.

Sabine only chuckled and skittered her fingers across the teen's torso. Ezra turned over onto his front and attempted dragging himself away but it was a bad move to do so. Sabine leapt onto the back of his legs and grabbed one of his boots. Yanking off the shoe, Sabine scribbled her fingers over the sensitive sole. Ezra was in hysterics before he even knew what happened. 

"SAHAHAHAHABINEEEEE!" Ezra howled, beating the ground with his fists.

"STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIHIHIT!"  

Sabine saw he was struggling to breath and placed his foot down. She got off him before crouching in front of his face. Slipping her fingers underneath the boy's face, Sabine raised Ezra's chin so she could look into her eyes.  

"You sure are a ticklish Jedi" she remarked.

"Well it's not like I can help it" Ezra replied. 

Sabine smiled before gently kissing his cheek.

"I'll leave you to your meditation" she said sweetly before rising and leaving Ezra on the ground. 

The teen rolled over and watched her leave.

'She really is something else' he thought dreamily.