methods of torture

Because so many people have requested this, here you go.

Ezra groaned as he woke up, shaking his head slightly to make his eyesight clearer. He instantly noticed he was lying on a torture table in an Imperial cell. How'd he get there? The boy had no idea. He just woke up. Did the Empire kidnap him? Ezra struggled at the bounds but found that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. The door slid open to reveal Governer Pryce. She walked down the stairs and gazed at Ezra. She reached the foot of the table and looked at Ezra with her ice cold eyes.

"Sup" the boy greeted after a while.

"How'd I get here?"

"That is not you're concern boy, what you should be worried about is what is coming" the Imperial said.

"Oh what fun. Let me guess, electricity torture? Mind probes? Beatings? Weapons?"

"No, none of those" Governer Pryce replied, taking off Ezra's boots.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ezra asked in surprise and nerves.

"Simply demonstrating what happens when you dare speak against the Emperor."

Pryce lightly traced Ezra's sole making he boy cringe and clench his teeth. He curled his toes and refused to make a sound.

'No way' he thought.

'No way is this happening. Since when did the Empire use Tickle Torture?!"

"Resisting Bridger? Well that'll only make things harder for you" Pryce remarked.

"What the actual kriff Pryce?" Ezra said, struggling to remain controlled.

"Why are you using this as torture?"

"Well it's simple really. Some find this more unbearable than other types of torture" Pryce explained, her fingers brushing over the sensitive places on Ezra's foot making the boy clench his fists.

"As I can tell, you're clearly having a hard time with this."

Ezra's eyes were watering as he held out against the ticklish sensations. He refused to give Pryce what she wanted. The satisfaction of breaking him. Torturing him. However, he could feel his resistance slipping away like sand in an upturned hour glass.

"Very well Bridger, I'm going to have to resort to the next level" Pryce said walking away from the table making Ezra exhale in relief.

While the Imperials back was turned, he tried to unlock his binders with the Force. To his misfortune and shock, he couldn't do it.

"Ah yes, Force Inhibitors" Pryce said going back over to Ezra.

What she had in her hands made Ezra's stomach drop. A large, feather duster was in the Governers grip.

"You won't be feeling the Force for quite a while Bridger" Pryce said.

She dipped the duster over Ezra's feet making the boy gasp. The feathers were soft and fluffy, not to mention unbearably ticklish. The boy jerked around in the restraints, giggles slipping through his lips but tried to stop them. Then Pryce got to his toes. Ezra couldn't help it.

"Arghahahahahahahahah! Karabahahahast!" Ezra swore, full blown laughter finally letting loose from him. 

Pryce smiled nastily, happy to see that the boy had finally broken. The feathers were always effective on even the toughest of captives. Ezra squirmed desperately but it was all for nothing. He wasn't going anywhere. After a minute or two, Pryce relented. 

"Are you ready to hear my demands boy?" She inquired.

"What...do...you...want?" Ezra panted.

"Information on your rebellion. Tell me what I want to know and I'll consider letting you go" Pryce replied smugly, overjoyed to see the young Jedi wanting mercy.

"I'd...rather die...than tell you" Ezra said.

"And die you shall. With laughter or in front of a firing squadron. It all depends on how much of this you can take."

Once again, Pryce went to the counter at the opposite side of the room. Ezra took in deep, shallow breaths, head resting on the back of the torture table.

'This is bad' he thought.

'This is really, really, REALLY bad.'

Pryce returned with a bottle of something.

"This'll break you" she said.

She poured it into her hands and rubbed Ezra's sensitive feet making the boy laugh hysterically.

"AHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT IHIHIHIHIS HAHAHAHAHA!" He could barely speak a word. 

'How the actual hell does this tickle so much?! What even is this stuff?' He thought in bewilderment.

"Baby oil" Pryce told him, stopping the attack.

"Also very effective."

Ezra couldn't reply, he was breathing heavily. Pryce waited patiently until the boy could speak.

"Baby oil huh? I can tell why it's on your list of tools" he said.

Pryce nodded going to the shelf.

"I'm warning you Bridger" she said as she went back to the teen.

"Now that the oil has been put on, it'll make things tickle a lot more. Spare yourself the humiliation and tell me where your rebel base is."

Ezra gulped. He didn't know what was next but knew it had to be worse than the baby oil.

'I would never betray my family, even for my own dignity' he thought fiercely.

"No deal" Ezra growled.

"Very well, more fun for me then" Pryce shrugged revealing a hair brush.

She scrubbed it along the bottom on Ezra's foot and the sensations the boy felt was no what he was expecting. It felt like a million feathers and ants were scuttling along his foot. Pryce wasn't kidding about it tickling more. Ezra threw back his head and laughed so loudly, he was sure anyone in the command center would hear him.

"NOHOHOHOHO! I HAHAHAHAHATE YOHOHOH!" He screamed with laughter.

"Give up boy" Pryce taunted.
"NEHEHEVER! I'LL NEHEHEVER TEHEHEHEHELL YOHOHOH ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHING!"

"Very well, then accept your punishment."

Ezra thrashed in the space he had, unable to ignore the sensations or control his hysterical giggles. Pryce on the other hand was having the time of her life.
____________________________

Ezra jolted awake. He sat up, finding his face wet with sweat. He quickly looked around the room to see the familiar cabin. Zeb snored noodly from below him. Ezra shook his head, wiping sweat from his face.

"Holy kriff" he muttered.

"That was the worst nightmare I've ever had."