Cheering up

This idea came to me while I was watching; 'Hera's Heroes' the other day.

Ezra and Hera sat on the floor in one of the rooms in the Tan Provits. 
They'd been captured by Grand Admiral Thrawn on a mission to get Hera's Callicori.
Hera was sitting beside Ezra sadly.
"I'm sorry Ezra. It was selfish of me to go after my Callicori. I risked you and everyone else for a personal mission" she said.
"But we wanted to help. Because it was important to you" Ezra told her.
"But we weren't ready for that Admiral. I should've known better" Hera growled.
Ezra put a hand on her shoulder.
"We had no idea he was here and we didn't know how smart he was. But what I know is were going to get through this and we're getting your Callicori back. Maybe not today, but I swear I'll do it" Ezra promised.
Here's expression softened.
"Ezra. You've got a heart of gold, I won't deny that. But that promise could be the last one you make. Don't take the risk for me."
"Hera. I would sacrifice myself for anyone close to me. You've taught me that family is important so I'll always remember that" Ezra said.
"Like Master like Padawan. You and Kanan have so much in common" Hera remarked.
"Like what?"
"You're both incredibly stubborn" Hera smiled.
Ezra gasped in fake offense.
"You take that back Hera Syndulla" he told her.
"Or what? I overpower you Ezra" the Twe'lik said.
"Are you sure about that​? Cause I can overpower you in a matter of seconds."
"Prove it."
"Okay. You asked for it."
Hera was suddenly on the ground, pinned. Ezra smirked down on her before worming his fingers on her stomach.
Hera broke almost instantly.
"Ezra! Hahahang on!" She giggled.
"Hang on? Why? I told you I could overpower you" Era laughed.
"I didn't knohohow you mehehehant thihihihis!" Hera squealed as Ezra expertly danced his fingers over her belly.
"Well what did you think I meant?" Ezra asked.
Hera couldn't reply. Ezra had just hit a sensitive spot round her ribs.
With a loud yelp, she squirmed underneath him.
"Okay! Ohkahahay! I admihihit you cahahan overpower mehehehe!"
Ezra stopped tickling her and smiled down on Hera.
"Boom" he grinned.
Ezra gave a yell when the Twe'lik had a sudden burst of energy and Ezra was at Hera's mercy.
"Hera! Don't you dare" Ezra warned.
"Oh I dare Ezra. I'm a rebel" Hera smirked.
It wasn't long at all before Ezra was laughing hysterically.
Hera decided to go straight for his weak spot and only attack there because he'd done it to her.
"No! Nohohohohot my ahahaharmpiiiiits!" Ezra pleaded as tears began to gather.
Hera only giggled and tickled harder.
Considering Ezra was wearing Scout Trooper armour, it protected his other bad places, but unfortunately left his weak spot exposed.
After a while of tickling, Hera stopped and the two sat beside each other again. Hera put an arm around Ezra and hugged him.
Ezra returned the gesture and smiled.

Hera would always be there for him.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲