A ticklish situation

Ezra kicked a stone from the ground.
He was scouting the base with Hera.
The Twe'lik was looking round at the forest of Yavin.
"Hey Ezra?" She asked.
"Yeah?"
"Did you like Atalon?"
Ezra thought for a second.
"Atalon was hot, dry and full of spiders that tried to rip your face off, so yeah. It was great" Ezra replied sarcastically.
Hera smiled at that.
"But it did provide us the cover we needed" she told him.
"Until Thrawn found out about it" Ezra sighed.
Hera squeezed his shoulder.
"We did the best we could go defend it. If it wasn't for Bendu, we wouldn't have been able to get out of there alive."
Vines suddenly shot from nowhere and wrapped themselves around Ezra and Hera's ankles.
"Uh Hera" Ezra began.
They were slung them into the air where they dangled fifteen feet off the ground.
"Hera. What's going on?!" Ezra yelped as more vines came from the trees.
The Twe'lik grabbed her blaster and tried to shoot the ivy but it couldn't penetrate it.
"Use your lightsaber Ezra" Hera told him.
The young Jedi grabbed his blade and activated it.
Swinging it against the vines, he chopped them in half.
Almost instantly, they regrew from the sprouts.
"Oh what? You've got to be kidding me!" Ezra groaned as the plant snatched his weapon from his grip and dropped it to the ground.
A vine reached out to Ezra and prodded his side.
"Oi!" Ezra snapped slapping it away.
"Personal space."
The plant didn't seem to care. It flipped Ezra the right way up and forced him into an 'X' shape.
At least twelve other vines shot out from the trees.
Two pulled off Ezra's boots and another took away his gun.
"Uh Hera. What's going on?" He asked starting to panic.
"Ezra relax. I'm sure you'll be fine" Hera tried to sooth him, but knew exactly what was going to happen. Ezra seemed to know too.
He tried struggling against the ivy but its grip was too strong.
Ezra broke into a giggling mess when he felt an unbearable tickley sensation on his sides.
He jerked as the vines went for his lower back and underside of his knees.
Hera watched with horror as her boy was tortured and there was nothing she could do about it.
She soon realised the plant was starting to tickle her too and she was trying despretly to hold out. But as soon as it got to her stomach, she couldn't.
Giggling, she squirmed in its grip.
Ezra wasn't doing too well. The gentle tickles were unbearable for him as they teased his sensitive skin.
He squealed as they brushed across his foot.
The vines went in between his toes, arches and soles without mercy.
Ezra was starting to shed tears as the plant continued tickling him.
'Why am I so kriffing ticklish?!' He asked himself.
Suddenly it happened.
He felt the plant go into his armpits. 
Esra's laughter became hysterical and his squirming started up again.
"Stohohohop!" He cried wondering if the plant could understand him or not.
He felt a vine go under his jacket and across his bare skin on his belly.
Ezra yelped at the contact. The vines was soft and felt like it was covered with soft feathers.
So, as you can imagine, Ezra couldn't take it.
He was laughing like mad and trying so despretly to get away from the plant.
Hera wasn't in good shape either.
The plant seemed to like tickling her weak spot so it did what it did with Ezra.
It managed to get under her flight suit and was tickling her sensitive stomach.
Hera was squealing with laughter at the sensation and felt helpless and vulnerable.
At long, long last, the plant dropped their victims.
They hit the ground hard. Hera looked up as the plant slid away.
She got up and went over to Ezra who wasn't moving.
"Ezra?" She asked gently shaking his shoulder.
"You okay?"
Ezra opened an eye.
"I freaking hate nature now" he muttered.
Hera helped him up and got their weapons and boots.
Ezra had an arm over Hera's shoulders as they went back to base.

I know this is a random part, but I just felt like doing it. Sorry if you thought it was crap.
Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲