Perk up

Suggested to me by HarrryPotterRulz. Hope ya enjoy!!

Ezra sat on top of the Ghost, looking out to Yavin's forest. He'd been thinking about Lothal when a clanking of boots caught his attention. Looking over, he saw Hera approaching him.
"Hey Hera" he smiled as the Twe'lik sat beside him.
"Hey Ez" Hera replied.
"Catching some fresh air?"
"Yeah, when you share a cabin with a Lasat you need fresh air a lot."
Hera laughed at that.
"Fair enough."
Silence fell between them and Hera suddenly looked sad.
"What's up?" Ezra asked, noticing the Twe'liks expression.
"I'm sorry Ezra" Hera suddenly said.
"What? Sorry for what? You haven't done anything to apologize for" Ezra told her.
"Ezra we came so close to helping Lothal then the Empire turned up."
"But that wasn't your fault" Ezra insisted.
Hera sighed with a small smile.
"I know it wasn't but I can't help but feel bad for you. Lothal's your home and we almost gave them hope only to be attacked and missing the chance."
"There's gonna be other opportunities" Ezra said.
"I mean, we're with a stronger rebellion now aren't we? I'm sure we'll be able attack the Empire stronger then we ever could before."
Hera sighed with a smile.
"You really do think positively don't you?"
"I do my best."
Hera and Ezra continued to look out to the forest but Ezra's eyes kept flicking to Hera. She still seemed a little on the underside.
"Okay, you need to perk up" Ezra told her prodding Hera's side.
The Twe'lik jumped and jerked away from Ezra. Her eyes were wide as Ezra grinned.
"Well that was a reaction" he remarked.
"Oh yeah? Let's see what yours is" Hera smirked.
Before Ezra knew it, he was on his back feeling an overwhelmingly amount of ticklish sensations on his sides. With a giggly yelp, Ezra laughed freely, pushing against Hera's hands. 
"Your reaction is more instant then mine" Hera told him.
"I wasn't dohohohohing this to youhuhuhuhuh!" Ezra answered back through his giggles. 
"Now now Ezra, don't argue with me or I'll have to do this!" Hera teased playfully.
Her fingers wiggled inside Ezra's armpits making the boy squeal and try to get away from the Twe'lik.
After a few more minutes, Hera stopped tickling Ezra and helped him sit up, putting an arm around him. Ezra snuggled closer to her and felt content.

Ezra and Hera's bond could never be broken.

Suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲