Bad Idea

So I saw Wolff and Gregor in the Star Wars Rebels trailer and was like, you know what? I can make a tickle one shot out of this...

Ezra had been watching the briefing for Hera's recoverment for a few minutes and couldn't shake the feeling of daring that was creeping up on him. He'd known Rex for almost two years now and knew for a fact that he wasn't ticklish. But what about Wolff and Gregor? Not all clones are the same, Ezra had learned this from the stories both Rex and Kanan told him. So, this was a chance. Gregor always seemed to be in a good mood so there wasn't much point going for him. Wolff however, seemed so serious, Ezra couldn't pass up the opportunity. The clone was standing his arms crossed and too serious for Ezra's liking. He slid down the boulder that he was perched upon and crept towards the group.

"...Without a doubt there's going to be tight security, Ezra and I will take out the guards with the Lothwolfs while the rest of you wait round the cargo bay" Kanan was saying.

Ezra creeped up to where Wolff was standing, his posture was slightly slumped. He must have been exhausted.

"Perfect time to laugh" Ezra mumbled to himself as he reached out, his hands latching onto Wolff's sides, squeezing once, twice, and then freezing.

The clone's sole reaction had been to look back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?" he asked, sounding amused.

Ezra blinked.

"Uh."

Rex and Gregor snickered.

"Bad idea Ezra" Gregor grinned.

Ezra saw the rare, mischievous glint in Wolff's eyes, he shoved the man away from him and bolted, but the fact that he was trying to outrun Wolff was evident, for Wolff caught up with him within seconds. He might've been old, but man that guy could run!

"Not so fast" Wolff said, not even sounding breathless, and he grabbed the back of Ezra's shirt, slowing him down enough to be able to tackle him to the ground without hurting him.

Ezra was squirming like crazy in his attempt to stand up again before he was pinned, but Wolff straddled his hips without difficulty.

"Thought you could run away huh?" He teased, grinning smugly at him.

Ezra huffed.

"Okay, I get your point. Now get off."

"Get off? I don't think so."

He poked Ezra in the chest.

"You can't go around tickling people without expecting revenge."

"But you didn't even react!"

"Doesn't matter, now."

He tilted his head.

"Where are you ticklish, Ezra?"

Ezra felt his face heat up.

"Nowhere" he mumbled, avoiding Wolff's eyes.

"Ah, this is where I think you're a lying piece of kriff."

The clone squeezed Ezra's sides, much like the young Jedi had done before, but, unlike Wolff, Ezra actually jumped at every squeeze. An involuntary smile spread over his lips.

"No, come on" he pleaded, tugging at his trapped hands.

Wolff didn't stop what he was doing, but asked;

"Come on what?"

"Stop it."

Ezra was doing a pretty good job keeping his laughter out of his voice, but he felt it bubbling up his throat, threatening to spill.

"Why? Does it tickle too much?"

Ezra only muttered something inaudible, so Wolff ceased squeezing and set to work for real. He'd barely even grazed Ezra's tummy before laughter was echoing around Lothal's plains, attracting the others attention, but they all merely chuckled and went back to what they were doing. Ezra was meanwhile begging Wolff to stop.

"Plehehease!" he cried, his face scrunching up and his heels digging into the ground.

"I cahahahan't!"

"Can't what? Can't stand it?" Wolff taunted, switching between scratching the sides of his stomach and fluttering his fingers over the lower part of it.

For the hard faced clone he was, the man seemed genuinely playful.

"Not so tough now huh?"

Ezra growled through his laughter, something Wolff found hilarious.

"Shuhuhuhut it" Ezra snapped as Wolff sniggered heartily.

Wolff seemed to have realized that Ezra's stomach alone was one of his most sensitive spots, so he remained there for the most part, only occasionally moving upwards to scribble over his ribcage or downwards to squeeze his hips. Ezra was slowly going insane. He suddenly knew exactly how Kanan felt when the Ghost Crew ganged up on him.

"Are your armpits ticklish, Ezra?"

Ezra was laughing too hard to be able to reply, but Wolffe must've noticed the way his struggling intensified.

He grinned.

"How convenient."

Ezra almost screamed when Wolff struck the hollows of his underarms. Swirling and spinning mercilessly without stopping. It was unbearable. Wolff looked delighted and kept tickling his armpits until Ezra was sure he would pass out from lack of oxygen, and then, just like that, it was over. Wolff stilled his fingers and gave Ezra a lopsided smile.

"You okay?"

"Oh, I'm bloody fine" Ezra replied, gasping for air.

"Just almost bloody died from laughter is all."

Wolff barked out a laugh.

"You asked for this, you know."

Ezra pulled at his hands again.

"Get off" he whined, feeling way too vulnerable like this.

Wolff ruffled his hair, causing the boy to duck away with a grin. 

"You're pretty jacked."

"Oh, shut it."

When Wolff stood up and held out his hand to Ezra, Ezra grasped it and pulled himself to his feet, still struggling to breathe.

"Stay out of trouble kid" Wolff grinned, clapping the Jedi on the back and heading back to the briefing.

Ezra sighed and went back to the caverns. 

"You sounded like you were having a good time" Sabine smirked, not looking up from her data pad.

"Oh shut it Sabine" Ezra rolled his eyes, but couldn't get rid of the smile that played on his lips.

Even though Ezra hadn't tried Gregor for ticklishness, he didn't want to. He didn't fancy having to live through that torture twice. Clones are ruthless when it comes to tickling.

Holy crap I'm SO sorry for not updating this sooner. I've started college recently and that takes up a lot of mind and time. (Especially homework)
Please send in suggestions.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉