Punishment

Ezra paced the common room anxiously. He'd disobeyed Hera and went to Tatoonie with Chopper. The droid had gotten a massive scolding, but soon got over it. Hera had asked him to go to the common room over his com and stay there.
He was sure he was going to get punished.
The stunt he pulled was too extreme to go by without a lesson.
He wasn't sure what the Twe'lik would do to him, but he knew she wouldn't hurt him.
"Ezra. Come in" Hera's voice came through his wrist com.
"I'm here Hera. Do you want me?" He asked, pressing the button on the device.
"Meet me in the cockpit."
"By there in a sec."
Ezra cut the connection and walked to the control deck.

He reached the door and swallowed nervously. Raising a fist, he knocked twice on the metal.
"Come in."
Ezra pressed the button and the door hissed open.
Kanan and Hera were sitting in the front chairs of the cockpit. They looked round at the nervous boy and their expressions softened.
"We're not gonna hurt you kid" Kanan told him.
"Have a seat" Hera said and Ezra obeyed without question.
"Ezra, you know what you did. Risked your life and Chopper's to go after an old Jedi master. You nearly got yourself killed countless times. Chopper told us everything."
"He...he did?"
"The attack of the Tuskin raiders, your journey across Tatoonie and the meeting of Obi Wan" Kanan responded.
Ezra nodded.
"Ezra, we feel a need to give you a punishment for your behavior" Hera said.
"Okay. What are you going to do? Take away my command again?"
"No. We're trying something new" Kanan replied standing and walking to the door.
He locked it which made Ezra's curiosity spark.
Turning back to Hera, he raised a brow.
"What's that about?" He asked.
He suddenly felt pressure on his sides which sent ticklish energy throughout his body. Ezra yelped and jumped forward. Landing on the ground, he looked round to see Kanan laughing. Having to lean against a chair to stay up.
Before Ezra knew it, Hera had forced him to stay down and was smiling down on him.
"Ready for your punishment?" She asked.
"No...?" Ezra replied. He still didn't really know what was going on.
"Too bad!" Kanan laughed joining Hera at Ezra's torso and the two began tickling his midsections.
Ezra yelped in surprise and broke into fits of giggles.
Out of all the punishments he could get, this had to be the worst.
He knew it wasn't beating, chores or being scolded, but it was enough to have him pleading for mercy.
He rolled on the ground, trying to swat their hands away from his chest. But their quick fingers kept coming back to torture him.
Kanan soon moved down to Ezra's boots where he couldn't do a thing to prevent the tickle attack coming.
Kanan grabbed his right ankle, yanked off his boot and spidered his fingers over the sensitive foot.
Ezra squealed, bucked, and broke down laughing.
Hera held his shoulders down while Kanan tickled the pale foot unmercifully.
"Kahahahahan! Plehehehehehse stop!" Ezra begged.
"No way mister. This is your punishment" Kanan replied, crossing his legs and put Ezra's foot into a headlock. Tickling up and down the sole making the boy's toes flex in protest.
Hera turned back to the young Jedi's torso. Unzipping his jacket and pulling up Ezra's shirt, she attacked his bare skin with soft tickles. Ezra squealed and clenched his fists, tears leaking from his closed eyes.
He turned his head to the side, laughing hard.
"Hera go for his weak spot" Kanan encouraged, still teasing Ezra's ticklish foot.
"Nohohohoho!" Ezra pleaded.
Hera ignored this and wormed her hands up the boy's shirt.
"I've never tickled your bare armpits before Ezra, shall we see how long you can last?"
"No! Please... HERAHAHAHAHA!" Ezra screamed at the contact and scuffed his left boot on the ground, laughing uncontrollably.
"Wow, definitely ticklish" Kanan smirked, picking up Ezra's other foot, taking off his boot and ticking both at the same time.
Tears flowed down Ezra's face as his laughter became louder and he squirmed desperately in his family's grips.
They were attacking two of his worst spots, he just prayed they wouldn't do the next two bad places.
Unfortunately for him, they did.
Hera took her hands out from under his shirt and straddled his waist.
Kanan put down his ankles and moved up to his thighs.
"Here comes the tickle monster Ezra!" Hera sang, releasing a large raspberry on his ticklish belly.
Ezra cried out before going into fits of giggles.
Kanan expertly skimmed his fingers over Ezra's thighs.
Never before had Ezra gone through tickle torture like this.
He'd started hiccuping in his cute laughter which made Hera smile.
The two adults stopped the tickle attack and Hera looked down on the gasping boy.
"You going to go out without our permission to other planets?" Hera asked.
"Only if I have to...hic...I can't make any promises" Ezra hiccuped.
"Gonna have to persuade him a bit more Kanan, you ready?" The Twe'lik looked over her shoulder.
"Any day Hera" Kanan cracked his knuckles.
"No! Don't!" Ezra begged, about to use the Force to throw them off, when unbearable buzzing sensations started round his stomach.
"Nohahahahahahah!"
Ezra broke into laughter once more.

Sabine was walking to the cockpit to talk to Hera when she heard pleading and laughter.
'Ezra' was her first thought.
He was probably getting tickled again and by the sounds of things, the attacker was showing little mercy.
With a sigh and roll of her eyes, she went back to her room. 

Ezra was scuffing his feet on the floor in desperate means of escape. He'd never been tickled so much in his life. Hera and Kanan were being tickle monsters as they worked together.
Hera focused on the boy's torso while Kanan managed Ezra's legs.
The young Jedi was crying with laughter as Hera gave him raspberries, tickled his bare skin and traced shapes on Ezra's sensitive torso.
He was jerking from side to side with laughter, wishing it would end.
Kanan went for his knees, thighs and feet. Using the Force sometimes to tickle the sensitive areas.
It was too much and Ezra gave in.
"Fine! I agrehehehe! I wohohnt go ohohohut without your permission!" Ezra hollered.
"Just stohohohop tickling mehehehe!"
Hera and Kanan relented from the boy. He stayed where he was, regaining breath and strength from his torture.
"Why...did...you...do...that?" Ezra panted.
"It's the only way to get you to agree" Kanan replied.
The boy sighed and breathed heavily.
"Force, I thought you were going to kill me" he gasped.
"Nah, we wouldn't go that far" Hera told him, helping the Jedi into a seat.
"But seriously Ezra, we can't have you running off like that. I don't know what we'd be without you. Do you know how many hearts would be broken if you died?"
"Erm...no."
"Everyone here who's ever known you."
"Even Hondo?" Ezra raised a brow with a smirk.
"In his own way" Kanan replied.
Ezra gave a roll of his shoulders and smiled at his family.
"I wouldn't want to lose you guys either" he told them.
They nodded in understanding and hugged the boy close.
He wrapped his arms around them.

Nothing could break the bond between the three freedom fighters.