Outmatched

Ezra pushed a hover platform with crates on it from a transport ship. He was unloading new cargo with Zeb and Sabine from one of their allies.
"Nine more loads to go" Ezra told Sabine as they took the crates off the platform.
"Good. We've been doing this all morning" Sabine said with a stretch.
"Ezra? Ezra come in."
Wedge's voice came from his wrist com and with a nod from Sabine, he pressed the transmit button.
"I'm here Wedge. What is it?" Ezra asked.
"Hobbe and I need a hand with something. Do you think you can help?"
"Well, I'm kind of in the middle of a job right now Wedge" Ezra told him looking at Sabine.
"Go. Zeb and I can take care if this" Sabine told him.
"Alright. Wedge, where are you?" Ezra asked.
"Far side of the base."
"Be right there."
Ezra left the main square and went to Wedge's location.
However, when he reached the place, there was no one there.
"Wedge?" Ezra called.
"Hobbe? Anyone?"
No reply.
With a shrug, Ezra turned and was about to go back to Sabine and Zeb when he was tackled to the ground.
With a yell, he felt his arms being pinned outwards and weight on his waist.
He looked up to see Wedge grinning down on him.
"Wedge? What the kriff is wrong with you?" Ezra asked.
"Not a lot" the pilot replied.
Hobbe was also above Ezra, he had his wrists in a tight grip a few centimeters away from his sides.
"Guys? What exactly are you doing?" Ezra asked. 
"I think you know" Wedge smirked.
It clicked.
"Hang on. You guys said you needed a hand with something" Ezra told him.
"I did. And that's what you're​ helping with now" Wedge said.
He then looked up at Hobbe.
"Keep his arms down. His armpits are really sensitive" he grinned.
Hearing this, Ezra already began to squirm.
"Little nervous Ezra?" Hobbe asked.
"Guys. I'm too kriffing ticklish. Of course I'm nervous" Ezra told him with a glare.
Wedge ignored his friends reply and gently tickled his sides.
Ezra tried to jerk away from Wedge's hands, but it was pretty much impossible to move.
Wedge suddenly changed tactics. He began squeezing and poking Ezra's sensitive midsections.
Ezra was squealing like normal and kicking his legs out in protest.
"Guhuhuhuys! Wahahait!" He pleaded.
"Wait for what Ezra?" Hobbe asked with a smirk.
"Just stohohohop!" Ezra said trying to contain his giggles as Wedge moved his hands up to his ribs.
But the torture didn't stop. On the contrary, it worsened. For some reason, Ezra felt like Wedge had been practicing his tickling skills because this was definitely worse then the last time he'd tortured him. 
Wedge moved his fingers up into Ezra's extremely sensitive underarms.
The boy bucked from underneath Wedge and laughed harder.
"Plehehehehehse stop Wedge!" He begged.
"Why should I?" Wedge asked.
"I'm tohohoho TICKLISH!!" Ezra then yelped and he went limp with hysterical laughter as Wedge hit a sensitive spot round his armpits. 
"You weren't kidding about him being ticklish" Hobbe said watching as Ezra laughed his head off.
"I told you" Wedge smirked.
He moved back down to Ezra's​ stomach making him squeal again.
"Wedge! Gehehet ohohohoff!" He pleaded.
With a smirk, the two boys let Ezra go.
They got off him and Ezra sat up.
"I hate you" he said.
"What are you going to do about it Ezra?" Wedge said.
Suddenly, Wedge and Hobbe were pinned to the ground by Zeb and Sabine.
"Took you long enough​" Ezra said.
"Oh like you knew we were coming" Sabine told him.
"How'd you guys know what we were doing​?" Hobbe asked.
"We could hear Ezra laughing from the main square" Zeb replied.
"It was a no brainier" Sabine told them.
After that, Wedge and Hobbe were receiving the same torture they'd given Ezra. Both were ticklish but not as bad as Ezra.
Sabine and Zeb singled out their weak spots and tickled there only. Wedge's was his sides while Hobbe's was the underside of his knees.
The two were laughing hysterically as Ezra added in extra tickle torture on their torsos.
After three minutes, the trio relented and helped the two rebel pilots sit up.
The group knew that if one was tickled, they'd always have someone to back the victim up.

No idea why I wrote this.
Suggestions are open.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲