Should've thought twice

Suggested to me by LuaKitsune and VmCdReAmEr. And nice work to everyone who guessed the Death Song for the last part, 'Yavin's Beast'. That's kinda what I was going for.

"...Then you'll rewire the assassin droids while we provide cover" Kanan said.
"Got it" Kallus replied.
Kanan and Kallus were walking around Yavin base. Talking about a new assignment they had been assigned.
"And once​ that's been done, we'll need to get out of there fast."
The two men stopped and looked out to the woods.
"Quick question, have you seen Ezra at all today? I've asked a lot of people, and no one's seen him. I hope he hasn't run off with Chopper to Tatooine again."
"You told me about that. Thank the gods Master Kenobi found them before they died out there" Kallus said.
"Yeah. We tried to warn him not to go. He didn't listen, like normal."
"A bit like you" Kallus muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing. How'd you react when you heard he'd gone?" Kallus asked.
"Honestly? I almost had a fit. I was worried sick. He's my Padawan so to suddenly have him disappear to a dessert planet isn't a very comforting thought at all."
Suddenly, the two boys were thrown to the ground.
They gave yells of surprise and fright as they were pinned.
They looked over.
Hera was on top of Kanan and Ezra had Kallus on the ground.
"What? Hera? What are you doing?" Kanan asked trying to get up but Hera forced him back on to the earth.
"Ezra told me the most interesting story Kanan. Apparently, when I told you, Kallus and Ezra to remove the creature from our base a few days ago, Ezra got trapped in the goo. And instead of helping him out of there straight away, you decided to tickle him."
Kallus and Kanan glanced at one another. 
"And I agree with Ezra. That's not fair at all. He couldn't do anything about it. So, I'm helping him with his revenge."
"Aw c'mon Hera" Kanan groaned.
"We were just having some fun."
"Yup. And now it's our turn" Ezra smirked.
Using the Force to keep Kallus down, he wiggled his fingers against the man's lower back.
Kallus bit his lip and turned his head so Ezra couldn't see a smile growing on his face.
He began squirming a bit when Ezra increased the power of his tickling.
His dam broke when Ezra hit a sensitive spot.
"Wahahait! Ezrahahaha!"
Laughter came from Kanan as well as Hera began the man's torture.
"Herhahahaha!" He yelped.
"I'm sohohohohry!"
"Don't apologize to me. It's Ezra you tortured" Hera replied simply.
She dove down to his boots and tore them off. Attacking the feet without hesitation.
Kanan shrieked and his laughter became uncontrollable.
Kallus was the same way.
The two boy's were laughing hysterically as Hera and Ezra tickled them unmercifully.
Their torture lasted many minutes before it stopped.
The two ticklers got off their victims who rolled onto their backs and breathed deeply.
"We've learned our lesson" Kanan panted.
"Good. Let's hope we don't have to go through this again" Ezra smirked.
Suddenly, the young Jedi and Twe'lik were pinned down.
Kallus and Kanan grinning down on them.
"Our turn!" They laughed and began worming their fingers against their friends weak spots.
Armpits and stomach.
Hera and Ezra were giggling messes.
Thrashing in the boys grip.
"Nohohohoho!" Ezra wailed tears leaking from his eyes.
Hera was the same.
Finally, they stopped the tickle torture and helped them sit up.
The four friends unable to get the smiles off their faces.

No matter what happened, they were family.

Suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲