a mothers love

This part is dedicated to my good friend HarrryPotterRulz go check out her profile because she writes the most amazing books
Also, this part is set in the episode: In the name of the rebellion 

Ezra trooped out from the command center sadly, he'd just talked to Senator Mon Mothama about the attack on Lothal. Unfortunately, it seemed there wasn't going to be one. He didn't have anywhere to be so he went to the Ghost. He saw Hera sitting on the ramp and approached her.

"Hey, how'd it go?" She asked as he got nearer.

"Not the way I wanted" Ezra admitted then motioned beside Hera.

"Can I join you?"

"Be my guest."

Ezra seated himself beside the Twe'lik and the two watched the activity on Yavin.

"You okay?" Hera asked, seeing Ezra's expression.

The boy gave a single nod but Hera knew that wasn't true.

"Ezra you can trust me" she promised.

Ezra sighed and looked up at the sky.

"I just feel so helpless" he said quietly.

"And I hate feeling like that."
"We all do" Hera told him, taking hold of his shoulders and gently pushing him into her lap.

Ezra didn't fight it and lay his head on Hera's knees, gazing up at the sky above. Hera looked at him sympathetically, she hated seeing the boy so down. Scooping him into her arms, she embraced the boy tightly. Ezra seemed quite surprised by Hera's sudden move but relaxed in the Twe'lik's hug. However, the contentment was short lived. Ezra felt Hera's fingers spidering over his stomach and tried jolting away. However, to Ezra's misfortune, he was trapped.

"Hera! Lemme gohohohohoho!"

"Not on your life Ezra!" Hera grinned moving her fingers to Ezra's ticklish ribs.

The boy squeaked as the green skinned woman gave each one attention.

"Herahahahah! Come ohohohohohon!" He pleaded.

Hera smiled softly and let the boy go. He instantly collasped onto his back on Hera's legs.

"Boop" Hera grinned lightly tapping the point of Ezra's nose.  

Ezra blinked a few times before smiling up at the Twe'lik.

"Thanks Hera" he exhaled stretching and getting comfortable.

"Don't mention it Ezra."