I'm sorry

Okay guys, here's the deal:
I have no idea how to write Kanan's revenge on Ezra. I've gotten rid of like eight drafts of Kanan's revenge on his Padawan but they're all like my previous works. I want to try something new that I haven't done before. Like, a new version of writing these tickle one shots. 

You guys have any ideas?

If so, please send them in. I need to get active again. I'm incredibly sorry I haven't updated this story.
It's just that College is becoming really difficult and I've recently had to separate with one of my closest friends who's moved to Australia. I've known them for ten years so we had a really strong friendship. I was really sad to see her go so I hope you can understand why I haven't written. Inspiration lacks on a miserable mind.

So, if you have any original ideas or any suggestions at all for Kanan's revenge, please send them in.
I really want to write and make you guys happy with an update. Your kind comments and votes mean a lot to me on this book. I was quite apprehensive about writing this but your support has boosted my confidence. So updating is the least I can do for you all.

Before I go there's also something I need to show you guys:

Holy smokes! This is my most popular book and it wouldn't have happened without you amazing people

Holy smokes! This is my most popular book and it wouldn't have happened without you amazing people. So thank you so much!

Also thanks for being so patient with me. 

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐉