A normal day in the rebellion

This part is dedicated to vampirekookie. (Sorry for the long wait.)

No one saw it coming. It just happened.
Hera began Sabine in the common room where it escalated. Sabine had thrown herself at Hera and tickled her on the ground.
Kanan, Zeb and Rex were pulled into the tickle war where Kanan was tickled because the other two weren't ticklish at all.
Hera went for his feet while Zeb kept him down. Sabine lunged at Kallus who had just entered to give them a message.
He gave a yell of surprise, but he soon began laughing as the Mandalorin tickled his lower back.
Ezra was the only one who had managed to escape being pulled into the tickle fight.
After vaulting over the table, Ezra backed from of the room. He was almost out when two hands grabbed him and pulled him back. 
He looked over to see Rex who tossed him to the floor and tickled his sides unmercifully.
The boy began giggling in a matter of seconds. Pushing against Rex the best he could with the energy he had.
Laughter bounced all around the room as everyone kept turning on one another.
Ezra was probably laughing the loudest though.
He kicked against Rex's chest armour in attempts to bye himself some time. He was trying to slap the clone's hands away from himself at the same time as he was tickled.
Tears began leaking from Ezra's eyes as he squirmed on the ground.  
"Rehehehehex! I give! I give!' he gasped, still laughing.
The clone only chuckled and went for the Jedi's weak spot.
Ezra squealed as soon as Rex's fingers trailed into his armpits.
He tired to scramble away, but the clone was strong. He grabbed Ezra's shoulders and yanked him into his lap.
He prodded Ezra's midsections making him jerk from side to side.
After a while, Rex stopped tickling the boy and smiled down at him. Ezra lightly punched his shoulder armour as he wiped his eyes, a wide grin on his face.
"I hate you sometimes you know that?" He told the trooper as Rex helped him up.
"I know kid" the clone chuckled.
Ezra and Rex helped tickle the crew whether it being Hera, Kanan, Sabine or Kallus. Ezra occasionally got betrayed and was tickled yet again by his family but it felt good to laugh.
After multiple mintues of a tickle fight, the group stopped tickling one another senseless and just relaxed in the common room.
Enjoying one anothers company.

It was just another normal day in the rebellion.