A Ticklish Sleepover

Suggested by slugtiffy and Katierella.

"C'mon Hera! Please? I promise it'll be alright" Ezra begged.
Hera sighed and placed a hand against her forehead.
"Okay fine...."
"YES!" Ezra whooped doing a backflip.
"But, you gotta make sure that nothing gets blown up, broken or something like that."
"Deal" Ezra agreed before taking off down the hall.
"Hera Syndulla, what did you just do?" Kanan groaned putting his face in his hands.
"Hey Kanan. Chill. It'll be fine. The kid deserves a break. Think of all he's been through these last few weeks" Hera told him.
"Don't I deserve a break? Think of what I've had to deal with! Training the kid, putting up with Zeb and Choppers bickering..."
Hera sighed.
"Caleb Dume, if you don't shut up now, so help me I'll lock you outside for the night!" Hera snapped.
Kanan bit his tongue. It wasn't normal that Hera used his real name.

"They seriously allowed it?" Jai exclaimed.
"I still can't believe it myself!" Ezra grinned.
"You have got some generous people on your side Deb" Zare told him.
Ezra was talking to his Imperial Academy friends on the Dejark table. Their holograms displaying light over the Common room.
"So what time will you two be here?" Ezra asked.
"Well thankfully it's my days off tomorrow and today so in about an hour" Zare replied.
"I'll be there in at least half an hour" Jai replied.
"Awesome. I'll see you then" Ezra said turning off the holograms.
Zeb suddenly came in.
"Kid. Tell me Kanan was joking" Zeb said.
"Tell me your friends aren't staying over tonight."
"Sorry Zeb. But he wasn't. They'll be here in a while."
Zeb groaned.
"I thought there was only going to be one annoying kid on this ship. Now I have to put up with three!"
He left and Ezra smiled.
He still couldn't believe his luck. He'd been asking all week and Hera had finally agreed to let his friends stay over the night.
He'd been working hard to stay on the twe'lik's good side. Knowing one wrong move could cost him the night he'd been wanting for ages.

Ezra went to the kitchen, grabbed a cup and filled it with water.
"Ezra?" Sabine suddenly came in.
"Yeah?" Ezra asked taking a sip.
"Your friends are seriously coming over aren't they?"
"Why does everyone keep being so worried about this?" Ezra asked her drinking again.
"Because if you made friends at the Academy, then they'll probably be as bad as you. And I don't want to come back to my room and find it on fire."
Ezra spat out his water and it hit the wall.
He leant against the bench laughing as Sabine watched with confusion.
"Are you serious?" He giggled.
"What?"
"Sabine I wouldn't​ do that! I'll make sure they don't come anywhere near your cabin. I promise."
"You'd​ better make sure you stay out" Sabine growled.
"Or I'll use your blood as my paint."
Ezra stared after her.
"Jeez. Now that was a terrifying threat" he told him​self. Although he knew she didn't mean it, it was still nerve wracking.

Now being the jerk I am, I'm going to make this chapter into parts. Suggestions are open, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to be doing.

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲